Sep 12, 2018
PPR Email: 8.13
Passport sent: 8.22
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: 8.29
MyCIC status updates to approved: 9.4
Return tracker activated: 9.11
COPR delivered: 9.12
Hi,

Could you please let me know what time your return tracker got activated. My application was approved on 9/6 and no return tracker activated yet. anyone having the similar problem?

Thanks

cic86

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

Could you please let me know what time your return tracker got activated. My application was approved on 9/6 and no return tracker activated yet. anyone having the similar problem?

Thanks
got activated 9.11 late night but i hadn't checked so i got to know today morning

bharath561989

Sep 12, 2018
got activated 9.11 late night but i hadn't checked so i got to know today morning
Thank you for the update. I called them just now and they said we have sent out your passport and you should be receiving it. But my fed ex tracking is not activated yet.

bharath561989

Sep 12, 2018
Not yet. Have you tried call Fedex?
they said..sender has not sent yet. i got below reply from CPC ottawa by email.

our applications has been finalized and your passport was returned to you on September 12 2018 via Canada Post with tracking number: XXXXXX

You should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website. Please allow at least 2 business days

but thats my fed ex tracking number and its not active.. they are asking to track in canada post.. and nothing shows up in canada post..i dont understand how fed ex shipping label will be sent through canada post.

Thanks

may123456

Jun 25, 2018
Just got activated. It was picked up today although the agent told me they mailed out the passport yesterday.
they said..sender has not sent yet. i got below reply from CPC ottawa by email.

our applications has been finalized and your passport was returned to you on September 12 2018 via Canada Post with tracking number: XXXXXX

You should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website. Please allow at least 2 business days

but thats my fed ex tracking number and its not active.. they are asking to track in canada post.. and nothing shows up in canada post..i dont understand how fed ex shipping label will be sent through canada post.

Thanks

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hey Rakit thanks for the valuable info. Yes I am FSW-inland. I live in Guelph, ON (which is about an hour away from Toronto)
Hi ashboy
3 days After calling Ircc, I received a call from the office and got my appointment for next week, they asked me to bring
- passport
- work permit
- copr
- letter I received with my confirmation
I ll take also my old sin number in order to change it
That’s all, hope I didn’t forget anything

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
Update
PPR Email: Aug 20th
Passport Sent: August 21st
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 24th ( at 9:55 received by SCI SCHUITEBOER)
MyCIC status updates to approved:August 31st
Return tracker activated: Sept 4
COPR delivered: Sept 8:D
Landed: Sept 18th
Linked pr card to cic account, waiting for the Pr card