+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission in vfs global new york

mohamamdnayan

May 27, 2022
Hi, Can anyone please guide me how to submit passport after getting passport submission request? Can I buy fedex courier label directly from VFS global website other than emailing them? Also, how many days it takes to complete the whole process and get the passport back? I have to travel to mexico june 20th and I am little worried if IRCC would take much time to stamp the visa.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi, Can anyone please guide me how to submit passport after getting passport submission request? Can I buy fedex courier label directly from VFS global website other than emailing them? Also, how many days it takes to complete the whole process and get the passport back? I have to travel to mexico june 20th and I am little worried if IRCC would take much time to stamp the visa.
Your RFV email contains all the details you need. They will take a month at least.

Reactions: YVR123

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022

Have you gotten your passport back IRCC is taking longer

cherry1198

Feb 15, 2024
Hello, Please help.
I sent my passport for visitor visa stamping on 6th Feb 2024 to VFS New York from Dallas, Texas. On the 12th Feb, I got an acknowledgment that VFS received my passport and same day sent it to IRCC and also received it at the IRCC office for stamping.
On the 13th Feb, I received an update that the package was dispatched from IRCC to VFS NYC. After that, there is no update. Scared that my passport got lost or not. what should I do and what delays does anyone else expect as of now?