Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
Greetings, just wondering if we need to submit copies of all the pages of passport with stamps (plus their certified translation) along with citizenship application? as i don't see any such requirements - may be we need to show our passports at the time of interview i guess -

Second question - do we need to include copies of our tax return with the citizenship application or just sin number should be good so that they can check them self -

In document check list i don't see any requirement to include Tax Returns copy and passport stamps translation copies.

Help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Greetings, just wondering if we need to submit copies of all the pages of passport with stamps (plus their certified translation) along with citizenship application? as i don't see any such requirements - may be we need to show our passports at the time of interview i guess -

Second question - do we need to include copies of our tax return with the citizenship application or just sin number should be good so that they can check them self -

In document check list i don't see any requirement to include Tax Returns copy and passport stamps translation copies.

Help in this regards will be highly appreciated.
1) The document checklist only requires you to submit biographical pages of the passport (usually the first couple pages that contain your information). No need to submit the translated stamps at this point. However, you have to get all passport stamps that are not in English/French translated so they can verify them against the physical presence calculator during the test/interview stage.
2) The document checklist does not include copies of NOAs so you don't need to submit them. SIN is required in the application so they can pull your tax record from CRA.

Reactions: Sam.ham and KRP