+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping in Manila VO takes a while?

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Does it normally take this long?

Got PPR Feb 5th and submitted my passport Feb 13th
Still under process since Feb 14th

I need my passport because I have to renew my driver's license and my passport is the other only goverment-issued ID I have

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Did you get an update yet on your passport? I've submitted Manila VO also, received and processing since March 1 as per VFS tracking.

Mycalle

Mar 23, 2022
My Wife also submitted her passport in manila on Feb 14th, tracker updated IRRC received it on the 15th and still waiting. She also got a ghost update today...

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
My Wife also submitted her passport in manila on Feb 14th, tracker updated IRRC received it on the 15th and still waiting. She also got a ghost update today...
Check her GCKey, I got a ghost update in the tracker, but my GCKey updated to show our application was approved! It got the counterfoil info as well.

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Nice to hear this. So I will also anticipate an update close to March 24

Mycalle

Mar 23, 2022
My wife had her tracker updated to closed (green) but no counter foil yet does that mean she should receive it soon>>

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
My wife had her tracker updated to closed (green) but no counter foil yet does that mean she should receive it soon>>
Mine is closed too but I see my counterfoil info in GCKey, where it also says "Your application has been approved"

Mycalle

Mar 23, 2022
Keep in mind her's is family class sponsorship, I think the trackers are different but good to know your application was approved also! We should receive the counterfoil info early next week :)

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Keep in mind her's is family class sponsorship, I think the trackers are different but good to know your application was approved also! We should receive the counterfoil info early next week :)
This is the application tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
This is GCKey, where it's always updated first, and most people use GCKey to check their application as it has extra messages https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
My case is PR for family class sponsorship too. My GCKey always gets updated first and it sends me email updates too

Mycalle

Mar 23, 2022
What type of application did you have? My wife says she couldn't link it through GCkey for family sponsorship

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
What type of application did you have? My wife says she couldn't link it through GCkey for family sponsorship
We applied for spouse sponsorship outland, I'm sending you a message how it looks like through GCKey