None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello All,

So I completed my landing process today at the North Portal Border in no time and less effort, the border services personnel that attended to us was very friendly and didn't even ask me any question at all.

I would like to seize this golden opportunity to say thank you to all that started this journey with me, to those that finished the journey before me and with me, as well as those that are yet to finish theirs. It has really been a rewarding experience knowing you all from diverse background, and sharing your valuable advice and thoughts which I would say made this forum thick, vibrant, memorable and interesting. I specifically want to wish those that are yet to get IP, DM or PPR all the very best in this odyssey, hang on tight and sooner or later you all will end this journey with a bright smile ;D Weeping may last all through the night but your joy will surely come in the morning.

Once again thank you all and I hope our path will cross again.

trxter41

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2015
LANDED..........
30-07-2015
delgado77 said:
Hello All,

So I completed my landing process today at the North Portal Border in no time and less effort, the border services personnel that attended to us was very friendly and didn't even ask me any question at all.

I would like to seize this golden opportunity to say thank you to all that started this journey with me, to those that finished the journey before me and with me, as well as those that are yet to finish theirs. It has really been a rewarding experience knowing you all from diverse background, and sharing your valuable advice and thoughts which I would say made this forum thick, vibrant, memorable and interesting. I specifically want to wish those that are yet to get IP, DM or PPR all the very best in this odyssey, hang on tight and sooner or later you all will end this journey with a bright smile ;D Weeping may last all through the night but your joy will surely come in the morning.

Once again thank you all and I hope our path will cross again.
congratulations to you delgado77. I have done my exit on the Coutts border crossing. They were a bit more strict there but I didn't mind it. The whole process took less than 2 hours. I had to drive more than 6 hours but it was worth it 8)