+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT RETURNING TIME FROM CPC-Ottawa (SEPT.,OCT.&NOV.2015)PNP PR

ravishingrj

Oct 9, 2015
ppr-29sept
pp sent -30sept
pp reached 5oct.
return not activated yet.

pls keep updating the sheet so we know whats happenin on average.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
guys got ppr on request on 9th pp sent on 13th October got delivered on 14th very next day ......no return has been activated yet.....

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
sanjjh said:
guys sorry for late reply got PPR on 9th oct nd send pp on 13th oct after long weekend pp recieved by cic next day means on 14.....so too early to to say return is not yet activated...............
Mine was receive on 5th october monday ...still not activated...

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody had to email Ottawa to have the visa of your dependent issued abroad? If so, how long it takes Ottawa to reply?

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
SpoonRaccoon said:
anybody had to email Ottawa to have the visa of your dependent issued abroad? If so, how long it takes Ottawa to reply?
i did it but i didn't got any response yet ..........

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjjh said:
i did it but i didn't got any response yet ..........
don't you have to wait for their reply to send your passport to them? from what I read your dependent's visa(s) have to be issued first and then yours and you have to land first before your dependents.

keep us posted.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
SpoonRaccoon said:
don't you have to wait for their reply to send your passport to them? from what I read your dependent's visa(s) have to be issued first and then yours and you have to land first before your dependents.

keep us posted.

what do you you mean i don't have to wait for mail....kindly pls update since how can my spouse send PP without email from them(CIC) ..........

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjjh said:
what do you you mean i don't have to wait for mail....kindly pls update since how can my spouse send PP without email from them(CIC) ..........
You got PPR but your dependent is outside Canada, right? In that case, you need to discard the original PPR email and email Ottawa. Ottawa will make the arrangements to have your dependent visa issued in a local embassy outside Canada. Once this is done, they will email you again with instructions on how to send your dependent passport to a local embassy. So far so good? From how the stamping and landing works, your dependents visas have to be issued first then the principal applicant visa can be issued. However, the principal applicant needs to land before the dependents. You sent your passport without having confirmation from Ottawa about making arrangements to issue the visa outside. Here is when we find out how clever CIC can be. They can think you didn't send the dependent passport and send back your passport. They can see the request you did but it hasn't been processed so they might hold your passport until your dependent gets his/hers stamped. They might also return it and make you wait for the confirmation.
These are speculations based on the rules of stamping and landing. I haven't read anything similar so keep us posted to see the results of your case. It might help others in the future.

divixixi

May 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2015
LANDED..........