+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Return Time from New York office??????

mzfar

Feb 17, 2012
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering how long did you guys wait before getting back your passport. I sent mine to New York VO by mail on March 12 which they recieved by March 15. I live in Montreal, QC, Canada. Should I be worried or does it take months more to process this? On E Cas they just changed their status to Decision Made on some time the week of 20 March...

Also Could have I sent them a return back mail? I live in Canada and on the email it said something like outside of states they will mail back the passport through regular mail only..... Please help :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mzfar said:
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering how long did you guys wait before getting back your passport. I sent mine to New York VO by mail on March 12 which they recieved by March 15. I live in Montreal, QC, Canada. Should I be worried or does it take months more to process this? On E Cas they just changed their status to Decision Made on some time the week of 20 March...

Also Could have I sent them a return back mail? I live in Canada and on the email it said something like outside of states they will mail back the passport through regular mail only..... Please help :(

1. About 4 weeks for processing another week for mail. No

USPS has recently changed its "flat rate" policy for "Express Mail" or "Priority Mail" envelope, be sure to specify that the envelope will be mailed from New York City.
If you chose to not provide us with such a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.