+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT REQUEST???

ashrak

Mar 23, 2010
Hi
Ive recieved a letter from CHC,new delhi....for the request of my passport on 22nd feb nd ive send my passport on 23rd feb which they recieved on the same day....till now ive not recieved ny updates on my visa processing or not got my passport...the status still shows "in process"....
im rally worried abt it now...how long its gonna take...???? :(

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You waited all these days!!. Just wait for few more days. I guess you should get the PP back very soon. It should come by post and not the way as you sent it by courier.

Be patient. Wish you good luck.

ashrak

Mar 23, 2010
thanx a lot,....im thinking of sending them an e mail tmrw...its gonna b 30 days tmrw...since my PP been sent to them...shud I ask them now.....?????

kimmi

Feb 19, 2010
EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN ORDER...I'VE BEEN APPROVED SINCE JANUARY 2010... ALL THEY NEEDED WAS MY PASSPORT THATS WHY IM THINKING IM CLOSE TO THE END!!!

ashrak

Mar 23, 2010
hey kimmi...hv u got ur passport back with visa...???when did u send it to them....???ive send my passport on 23rd march...bt no responce till date.... :(

neergiti

Jan 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Me and my husband are also waiting for his passport to come back from CHC New Delhi. We originally applied on Nov 20th CPC-MIS and then the file was started in CHC- New Delhi on Jan 5th and they send a Passport Request on Jan 9th. We sent the passport on Jan 11th....we have been waiting since then and our status hasn't yet changed. We did e-mail them to confirm to them if they recieved the passport or not and we got a positive reply regarding that and nothing else. We are still waiting here....

I wish you best of luck...Please share ur date of application and transfer of file to CHC-ND if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Giti