+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

superray

Jun 1, 2005
guyana
HY ppm,
I did my medical since May2006 and submitted additional information(New Bank Statement) but to date i have not heard anything from CIC (Trinidad and Tobago) can you give me an idea how long more i may have or what i should do next.

Superray

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

superray said:
HY ppm,
I did my medical since May2006 and submitted additional information(New Bank Statement) but to date i have not heard anything from CIC (Trinidad and Tobago) can you give me an idea how long more i may have or what i should do next.

Superray
Nope, sorry don't know how long it will be before PPR. It takes about 2 months for the medical results to get into the system, and the remaining time would be how far along your background checks are. You could order your CAIPS file if you are really desperate to find out if there are any issues outstanding.

PMM

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
HI
I THINK BECAUSE U LIVE IN TRINDAD&TOBAGO THE BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE DELAYING UR APPLICATION, BUT I HOPE THAT U WILL GET UR VISAS IN THE NEXT 2 MONTH IF U DIDN'T MAKE A SECURITY INTERVIEW
BEST REGARDS,

superray

Jun 1, 2005
guyana
Thanks very much for those words of encouragement, can't waite to start my new life. Does my security check includes checking with the local law enforcement agency in my country.

Super

superray

Jun 1, 2005
guyana
Hy All, I went to my mail box today and found a letter from CIC requesting my passport and the payment of landing fees, i was so happy.

My time line
Apply june2004
AOR Aug2004
Medical May2006
PPR sept. 2006

have a gr8 day

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
superray said:
Hy All, I went to my mail box today and found a letter from CIC requesting my passport and the payment of landing fees, i was so happy.

My time line
Apply june2004
AOR Aug2004
Medical May2006
PPR sept. 2006

have a gr8 day

Hey Superray

it means you made it!!! Great for you body! Congratulations!!

please share with us your arrival experiences when you were there

Regards
Eduardo