+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport request to receiving copr time line?

colin_slaven1988

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. Decision was made then they asked for a copy of passport.... 2 new pictures ....and a form with updated address etc...

Sent it away to Ottawa. I am in Toronto and just wondered if anyone knew how long they take to come back ? Just from your experience ? I am heading to border his weekend and would have been awesome to just land then but I am sure I won't be that lucky.

Any people who can tell me there time line ?

Thanks

Annaj

May 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval (SA) : 10-31-2014
AOR Received.
10-31-2014
File Transfer...
Meant to be transferred to Sydney, stayed in Mississauga
Med's Done....
09/09/2014
colin_slaven1988 said:
Hi guys. Decision was made then they asked for a copy of passport.... 2 new pictures ....and a form with updated address etc...

Sent it away to Ottawa. I am in Toronto and just wondered if anyone knew how long they take to come back ? Just from your experience ? I am heading to border his weekend and would have been awesome to just land then but I am sure I won't be that lucky.

Any people who can tell me there time line ?

Thanks
Hi Colin,

Have you had any response yet from CIC after they received your passport copy? I sent mine off this morning. Out of all the experiences I have read it looks like it can be an average of 2 weeks to 2 months. Let me know when you receive your COPR!