+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request mail received / but no change in GC login portal

ISM_14

Jan 27, 2018
Hello all,

I just received a mail from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca" with the subject line "Passport Request Letter".

They've asked me to submit my Passport and Photographs at the nearest VFS so I'm guessing this is a cause for celebration?

However, I noticed that my GC login portal has not changed at all. It's reflecting the same status as before, which says that the application is under process and we'll ask for more details if requred.

Is this normal or am I getting excited for nothing? Perhaps the portal will get updated later? Has anyone else experienced this? Any inputs on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Hello all,

I just received a mail from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca" with the subject line "Passport Request Letter".

They've asked me to submit my Passport and Photographs at the nearest VFS so I'm guessing this is a cause for celebration?

However, I noticed that my GC login portal has not changed at all. It's reflecting the same status as before, which says that the application is under process and we'll ask for more details if requred.

Is this normal or am I getting excited for nothing? Perhaps the portal will get updated later? Has anyone else experienced this? Any inputs on this will be greatly appreciated.

Your AOR? Stream? Country?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hello all,

Congratulations! It happens sometime, your profile will be updated in sometime

Please share your timeline and stream

ISM_14

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you so much for the prompt replies. I guess I should be relieved then.

Here are the details asked above:

Stream: FSW

Timeline:

ITA: 14 March 2018
AOR: 14 May 2018
Passport request: 24 Oct 2018

Hope this helps. Thanks again for the clarification.

Last edited:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Thank you so much for the prompt replies. I guess I should be relieved then.

Here are the details asked above:

Stream: FSW

Timeline:

ITA: 17 Dec 2017
AOR: 14 May 2018
Passport request: 24 Oct 2018

Hope this helps. Thanks again for the clarification.
Is your ITA and AOR dates correct?