+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request : But Spouse not in Canada.

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hello, I received email to submit Passport Request Yesterday but my spouse didn't receive anything in her email. Also she is not even in Canada.

In the email, it does say that I can email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask them what steps can be taken next in order to make sure.

But questions would my spouse be receiving a separate email for her or no?

Please guide me.

Thanks

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
She will not receive a separate email. You need to email them and let them know that you are in Canada and your spouse is in India. They will send you an updated PPR for her to submit passport in India.
I have just emailed them. My spouse is not here. Lets see how much they take to get back.

Thank you for the help :)

best500

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
3-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-12-2017
I have just emailed them. My spouse is not here. Lets see how much they take to get back.

Thank you for the help :)
I had a similar case. I got PPR on Oct 3, sent them an email same day and got reply on Oct 12. The second email was sent by the visa office of my spouse's country with instructions- and 30 days from the day of the email to send the passport.

parthdave1306

Dec 18, 2017
Hello, I received email to submit Passport Request Yesterday but my spouse didn't receive anything in her email. Also she is not even in Canada.

In the email, it does say that I can email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask them what steps can be taken next in order to make sure.

But questions would my spouse be receiving a separate email for her or no?

Please guide me.

Thanks

parthdave1306

Dec 18, 2017
Hey Bro....what was your update for this as i got the same issue ... My wife's name is not there in the email and she lives in india.

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hey Bro....what was your update for this as i got the same issue ... My wife's name is not there in the email and she lives in india.
ENTER THE MISSING FIELDS and then you can send it the email to

To: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CC: ircc.cpco-finalrequest-ctdo-demandefinaleircc@cic.gc.ca

Dear Officer,

I am the principal applicant of Application . I have received request for submission for our Passport to CPC - Ottawa - PR. I have already submitted my Passport to CanadaPost with all the requirements mentioned to me in the email.

But my spouse, WIFES NAME, lives in Pakistan and she is a non-resident to Canada, please make arrangements to print visas from her country of Residence (Pakistan).

My Spouse Information:

WIFE'S NAME (Dependent as Spouse)
Date of Birth:
Application Number:
UCI:
Email:

Present Address: PAKISTAN

Sincerely,

MAIN APPLICANT NAME (Principal Applicant)
Date of Birth:
Application Type:
Application No:
UCI:
Email:

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
ENTER THE MISSING FIELDS and then you can send it the email to

To: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CC: ircc.cpco-finalrequest-ctdo-demandefinaleircc@cic.gc.ca

Dear Officer,

I am the principal applicant of Application . I have received request for submission for our Passport to CPC - Ottawa - PR. I have already submitted my Passport to CanadaPost with all the requirements mentioned to me in the email.

But my spouse, WIFES NAME, lives in Pakistan and she is a non-resident to Canada, please make arrangements to print visas from her country of Residence (Pakistan).

My Spouse Information:

WIFE'S NAME (Dependent as Spouse)
Date of Birth:
Application Number:
UCI:
Email:

Present Address: PAKISTAN

Sincerely,

MAIN APPLICANT NAME (Principal Applicant)
Date of Birth:
Application Type:
Application No:
UCI:
Email:
May I know what was the response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and let me know whether your spouse went to visa office or VFS?
What did your spouse carry to visa office / VFS?

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
May I know what was the response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and let me know whether your spouse went to visa office or VFS?
What did your spouse carry to visa office / VFS?
They replied some form with some information like fill your husband details and your details like age, hair color, eye color, height etc..
My wife just carried her passport and the letter they send and the form with her and gave to Visa Office.

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
They replied some form with some information like fill your husband details and your details like age, hair color, eye color, height etc..
My wife just carried her passport and the letter they send and the form with her and gave to Visa Office.
Thanks for the response. When you sent an email, CIC replied only to you or to your spouse as well?