+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request and two photos

sarahsplace

Mar 19, 2015
Hi, I'm about to send in my Passport to Hong Kong embassy. I remember when we first sent our application to Immigration, I had to sign and date the requested passport photos. Do I need to sign and date the two photos now requested for the visa? It doesn't tell you in the instructions this time.

Thank you for your help.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
sarahsplace said:
Hi, I'm about to send in my Passport to Hong Kong embassy. I remember when we first sent our application to Immigration, I had to sign and date the requested passport photos. Do I need to sign and date the two photos now requested for the visa? It doesn't tell you in the instructions this time.

Thank you for your help.
If it was expected from your visa office the first time Andr here requesting new photos, I would do the same again.

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
sarahsplace said:

Thank you for your help.
I'd call or have your spouse call CIC to clarify this... Usually they are only requesting your Passport - not additional photos..

If they in fact are requesting more photos, it would be specifically for your PR card printing in Nova Scotia..., and the instructions for that are very specific (dated on the back of one of the two photos - not signed )

But, you should definitely get this information specifically from the requester - if they are actually requesting the PR photos (not passport type photos - which are different)