+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport renewal post PPR - Which one to submit?

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
I was in the middle of renewing my passport when I received the PPR. I have raised a CSE informing them about my passport renewal. I hope it will reflect on my application.

I am afraid I do not have the time to wait for their response. I have to respond to PPR with enough time to spare. So here's my question:

Q: In response to my PPR, do I submit both (old & new) the passports or just the new one?

provost

Feb 14, 2017
I was in the middle of renewing my passport when I received the PPR. I have raised a CSE informing them about my passport renewal. I hope it will reflect on my application.

I am afraid I do not have the time to wait for their response. I have to respond to PPR with enough time to spare. So here's my question:

Q: In response to my PPR, do I submit both (old & new) the passports or just the new one?
Submit both passports. It wont cost you more....I did same...

Reactions: jackphoneix

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
To be on the safer side, I submitted both of my passports along with a LOE. Everything worked out well without a glitch. To anyone in a similar situation, I suggest you do the same.

Reactions: HAZZAH

HKSac

Apr 13, 2017
I have the same issue. I wrote an email to CPC and they replied that I can simply send the new passport, and they extended the submission deadline for extra 30 days. I printed that email and attached it into the passport package.
So my recommendation is to seek for guidance in writing, and follow their instruction. Hope this help.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
To be on the safer side, I submitted both of my passports along with a LOE. Everything worked out well without a glitch. To anyone in a similar situation, I suggest you do the same.
Hi,

I need your advice in this.

I received PPR request on 18th May 2018
and I received renewed passport on 16th may and have subbmitted using CSE.

Do i need to send mail again or should i go ahead and submit both passport .

Please advice.

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
Hi,

I need your advice in this.

I received PPR request on 18th May 2018
and I received renewed passport on 16th may and have subbmitted using CSE.

Do i need to send mail again or should i go ahead and submit both passport .

Please advice.
If you have the time you can write to them as HKSac did and follow their instructions.

If not, here's my opinion:
Write an LOE, clearly mention your old PP number and other details along with any other changes that have been made. If possible, attach a proof of the CSE that you raised. Submit --> LOE, proof of CSE, both passports. Good luck!