+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport ready for collection at VFS office

Maccharleston

Jan 24, 2018
@Bryanna
Please help me to interpret this, I applied for TRV by paper form in Lagos Nigeria on 3rd January, I now linked my application online, I just got a mail from VFS office that my passport is ready, when I checked my online application, Ii got the below, eligibility was not granted. But noting was writen in the final decision, does it mean, Ii was denied visa?

Help
Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Review of eligibility, We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your

fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your background check was completed.

Final decision:

Last edited:

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna
Please help me to interpret this, I applied for TRV by paper form in Lagos Nigeria on 3rd January, I now linked my application online, I just got a mail from VFS office that my passport is ready, when I checked my online application, Ii got the below, eligibility was not granted. But noting was writen in the final decision, does it mean, Ii was denied visa?

Help
Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Review of eligibility, We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your

fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your background check was completed.

Final decision:

Your application has been refused.