xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, Please Guide.

The Refugee Board took the passport i came to Canada with at the time i claimed refugee. They usually give it back to people at the time of landing paper, yet they never gave it back to me. I then issued a new passport through embassy in Toronto in 2014.

My concern is that i know at the time of the citizenship test/interview, they would ask the applicant to bring all original documents. And I unfortunately do not have my original first passport and I did not explain it in application that it is not with me, and its with CIC. I have already got AOR.

Do you think that I need to report to CIC that this passport is still with them or they know already to prevent any delay in the process?

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol and you dont need to tell me that. Good Day.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hello Everyone, Please Guide.

The Refugee Board took the passport i came to Canada with at the time i claimed refugee. They usually give it back to people at the time of landing paper, yet they never gave it back to me. I then issued a new passport through embassy in Toronto in 2014.

My concern is that i know at the time of the citizenship test/interview, they would ask the applicant to bring all original documents. And I unfortunately do not have my original first passport and I did not explain it in application that it is not with me, and its with CIC. I have already got AOR.

Do you think that I need to report to CIC that this passport is still with them or they know already to prevent any delay in the process?

you should have explained that in your application..why din't you...it gives an impression you are trying to hide some thing..try using web form now and explain them..

Reactions: cfbarroso