+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Package refused by CIC (fedex)

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
I have not heard back from the cpc yet. Besides me, there are 2 other people I know who have sent to PO box as per instructions in the email.

expressentry101

Apr 17, 2018
I have not heard back from the cpc yet. Besides me, there are 2 other people I know who have sent to PO box as per instructions in the email.
And they have been refused as well? I went to fedex and ups and they both refused to send documents to PO box. USPS refused because they were unable to prepare a return shipping label stating I needed a Canada credit card.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
And they have been refused as well? I went to fedex and ups and they both refused to send documents to PO box. USPS refused because they were unable to prepare a return shipping label stating I needed a Canada credit card.
So I should clarify. The package was eventually delivered. On first day there was a delivery exception, followed by an address correction. This was delivered the next day. There were 2 address corrections.
Day 1: P.O. box to 365 Laurier ave West
Day 2: 2303 stevenage, where it was delivered.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I just got off the phone with cic. That agent told me that we have to use the address on the ppr email even though it's a PO BOX address. He sounded like pretty sure that it's not a glitch. But still I don't quite trust usps to mail passports.
Anybody else is able to talk to cic?

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
I just got off the phone with cic. That agent told me that we have to use the address on the ppr email even though it's a PO BOX address. He sounded like pretty sure that it's not a glitch. But still I don't quite trust usps to mail passports.
Anybody else is able to talk to cic?
how did you call them? Each time I call 6139444000, it never transfers me to an agent. I just get a voice prompt that traffic is high and can not transfer.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
how did you call them? Each time I call 6139444000, it never transfers me to an agent. I just get a voice prompt that traffic is high and can not transfer.
I just kept calling.
The agent also stated that I can't use the Laurier ave address like other US applicants. This is a little weird though.

SwapnilT

Jan 14, 2018
Even I am in the same situation. I have created both to and fro labels for my documents to be delivered to the PO Box address. Then after researching it further, got my package back from Fedex before it was put for delivery to Canada. I have dropped an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them to provide me some alternate address (Laurier ave) or change my VO to either LA or NY. If you guys notice the Annex A in your corresponding email they have highlight "PO : Centralized Intake Office" in the first box underneath our email/name/UCI. So I am guess that the barcode is linked with the PO Box address some how. I checked with my friends who also got PPR like a month or two back they do not have "PO : Centralized Intake Office" in the first box of Annex A and they have "Laurier ave" address for delivery. So again, I am guessing if they ask us to deliver to some other address like "Laurier ave" or within US they will provide another PPR email with different address and barcode. I am awaiting for the email response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, will keep you guys posted.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Even I am in the same situation. I have created both to and fro labels for my documents to be delivered to the PO Box address. Then after researching it further, got my package back from Fedex before it was put for delivery to Canada. I have dropped an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them to provide me some alternate address (Laurier ave) or change my VO to either LA or NY. If you guys notice the Annex A in your corresponding email they have highlight "PO : Centralized Intake Office" in the first box underneath our email/name/UCI. So I am guess that the barcode is linked with the PO Box address some how. I checked with my friends who also got PPR like a month or two back they do not have "PO : Centralized Intake Office" in the first box of Annex A and they have "Laurier ave" address for delivery. So again, I am guessing if they ask us to deliver to some other address like "Laurier ave" or within US they will provide another PPR email with different address and barcode. I am awaiting for the email response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, will keep you guys posted.
hmm, I don't have this part----highlight "PO : Centralized Intake Office"
hopefully it's not a problem.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
I don't have "PO : Centralized Intake Office" as well. I am surprised Fedex returned your package. they took mine (and 2 others that I know of)