+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport for stamping via post or in person?

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Hi all,

My visa office is London and applied for federal skills PR last year. Medical was done in Aug2012 ans RPRF fee given too. Hopefully they will ask for my passport soon.

Just want to know do I have to be present at LVO by person to give my passport and to receive it? As I am in India now can I not send my passport via mail and receive it the same way too? Is it really allowed to send passport to different continent for stamping?

Thanks
S

Jeannie Grey

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
Hello, I think so. I'm in Indonesia and my visa office is Vienna (I applied when I was in Netherlands, hence the distance). Vienna asked me to send my passport by mail, which I just did using DHL service. I think you can do it too.. :) It's a bit impractical to come in person to get the stamp :)

darlive0605

Aug 22, 2012
Hello,, Im a resident of Netherlands , im applying for Live in Caregiver in Canada.
I would like to ask you ,how you get the Police clearance in Netherland?
I come to the gemeente asking for the Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (Police Clearance).
They give me the form for the application of Police Clearance.In the application form
i have to filled up it with all my details and signature and one is to be filled up by the Canadian embassy
in Vienna.Could you please give me an idea what is the requirements need for the
Canadian embassy to make them filled up the form of police clearance application i will send to them.
I have already an employer in Canada , right now they wait for the approval of LMO.
Is the Canadian embassy in Vienna ,need the approval of my LMO to make them filled up first the form of my police
clearance. Please anyone help my problem.
thanks.

nume

Mar 24, 2013
Hello,

Can You tell us how long was response time for stamping visa and returning the passports?

Best regards,
:)

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@nume : It takes around 4 to 6 weeks for stamping and returning the passports !