+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport for New Born Baby

A

Anar200

Dear Forum Members!

I am now preparing full package to submit to Canadian Visa office.

my question is what I need to submit for new born baby. is a passport must for just born baby? I will have a birth certificate but it may be a problem to get passport in my country

is anyone has some experience with this?

Best regards,

Anar!

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Anar200 said:
Dear Forum Members!

I am now preparing full package to submit to Canadian Visa office.

my question is what I need to submit for new born baby. is a passport must for just born baby? I will have a birth certificate but it may be a problem to get passport in my country

is anyone has some experience with this?

Best regards,

Anar!
are you just going to start your application? if so, as far as I know you might not be worried about the pasports, these are asked once the visas have been granted, and normally that takes long time after since your initial documents are being sent.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Eduardo Picazo said:
are you just going to start your application? if so, as far as I know you might not be worried about the pasports, these are asked once the visas have been granted, and normally that takes long time after since your initial documents are being sent.

Please guide me wat doc are reqire for new born baby? how to inform them?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
For every member in the application, no matter what age, should have passport and birth certificate. U must provide these documents with the initial application.

In case u are unable to do arrange the passport for baby for legal / justified reasons, u must add explanation letter with your application mentioning reasons for not doing so. This MAY work. But u have to arrange it anyway.

gud luk
asyousuf

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
When you will fill your forms, you need to add Passport details as well.

Passports are mandatory, that is the Identification document. No other way, if you ask me.

SO better get started and get the passports made as soon as possible.

yajumba

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2008
Doc's Request.
08-09-2010
AOR Received.
10-10-2008
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
March 2009
Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Hey

Actually passports are required but CIC know that some countries do not issue passport to infants. In that case there must be some provisions in your country like adding name of the child in parent's passport. That thing will definately work because when I recieve my PPR from Seattle office, there was a sentence in the e mail, "If you have your baby name in your passport, then you should have two blank pages in your passport so that we can issue visas for baby as well"...Something like that..so try to find out if you can just add your baby name in your passport...

Hope this helps...

Yaju