+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Dispatched From Canada Visa Office

smrthyandy

Oct 7, 2015
Canada
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 07 Oct 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20150918INHYSTU1****

Hi ,

I am sure this has probably been already answered by many. Just requesting you to answer if you have the time. Does this mean that chances of getting visa could end up either wise ? I applied on 19th of september. I didnt submit medicals. Neither was I called for medicals. Just wondering then could it be a refusal. Please do comment if possible.

Thank you so much.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Hi smrthyandy,
If you are not from a medical exempt country, I mean if it is mandatory for undertaking medical for visa purpose, then I am really sorry to inform you that you are having a visa refusal decision. Anyway, don't loose hope and prepare your visa file more strongly next time. Thank You.

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smrthyandy said:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 07 Oct 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20150918INHYSTU1****

Hi ,

I am sure this has probably been already answered by many. Just requesting you to answer if you have the time. Does this mean that chances of getting visa could end up either wise ? I applied on 19th of september. I didnt submit medicals. Neither was I called for medicals. Just wondering then could it be a refusal. Please do comment if possible.

Thank you so much.
Hope i am wrong but passport dispatch email without medical is usually a visa refusal. I hope I am wrong. Keep us posted.

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
smrthyandy said:
General Category.
okay whats the status now? did you get your passport is it approved?

i'm saying because the email system is VERY unreliable, search for threads and you'll understand , you never know until you see your passport...

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
visacoming said:
okay whats the status now? did you get your passport is it approved?

i'm saying because the email system is VERY unreliable, search for threads and you'll understand , you never know until you see your passport...
It is not about email, his medical was not requested and passport was dispatched. Canada will not let him enter without a medical

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
GTO911 said:
It is not about email, his medical was not requested and passport was dispatched. Canada will not let him enter without a medical
Well if the application was under SPP(yes here its general) then I guess what I said will hold truth

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
visacoming said:
Well if the application was under SPP(yes here its general) then I guess what I said will hold truth
Regardless its SPP or General, medicals are mandatory. But your statement of email being unreliable is true but irrelevant to OP

kazi ahad

May 29, 2018
On Tue, May 29, 2018, 5:47 AM Canada Visa Application Service <donotreply@vfshelpline.com> wrote:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 May 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number
My medical checkup is not done. It means that the decision can come in another idea

Simranjeet13

Star Member
May 17, 2018
On Tue, May 29, 2018, 5:47 AM Canada Visa Application Service <donotreply@vfshelpline.com> wrote:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 May 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number
My medical checkup is not done. It means that the decision can come in another idea
When u have applied ?