+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Despatch in which country?(Having difficulty in explaining this Questi)

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
I applied online from Pakistan, gave the biometrics here in Pakistan and gave the medical from here in Pakistan.
I am a little confused that where do I send my passport?
On the CIC website its written:-
''In your application form, if you have answered:
YES to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or Embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 7
and If NO to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 9''

Country that i provided in Question 7 is Pakistan and as i can remember i think that the country i provided in Question 9 is Canada.

Question 9 was ''Country where applying: Same as current country of Residence? Yes or No'' and I think I wrote No in it instead of Yes, and then wrote Canada below as I thought they were asking about the country for which are applying for the study visa.

Now should I send the passport in Lahore's VISA Application Centre?

I know its a silly mistake but they should also write ''Country from where applying'' instead of ''Country where applying''.

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
congratulation.
Now you have need to go at fed ex OR tcs and dispatch your passport to CHC for getting study permit at your passport.
you are going to canada bro lets start your preparation.
Its great moment. lets enjoy bro.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have got a passport request. send the passport through vac in pakistan to the CHC in pakistan and you will get your visa stamp and have it return to the vac where u collect . congrat