+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed the medical exams

May 18, 2018
Brasil
Visa Office......
São paulo
hiii, I got an updated :you passed the medical exams . However, anything has changed after that, is it normal to wait 2-3 weeks until they ask me passaport? I have applied online!

Thanks in advance

alexdis

May 24, 2017
I need your help here please.......Medical Request is received to submit within 30 Days...IMM 1017 E

Can Anyone please tell me below:-

- WHICH ARE THE MAIN AREAS TO LOOK FOR MEDICAL TEST....[BLOOD,URIN,CHEST, BLD PRESSOR]
- CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE COMPLETE LIST OF TESTS [SUPER VISA OR VISITOR VISA > 6 MONTHS?]
- CAN ' LIVER CIRRHOSIS ' BE CALLED TERMINAL ILLNESS ? IF SO , DOES IT EFFECT ON VISA APPROVAL IF JUST IN CASE IF YOU HAVE IT
- DO WE HAVE TO DECLARE IN MEDICAL CHECK UP ,
- WHAT IS THE LIMIT OR RANGE FOR BLOOD PRESSURE AND DIABETES ?

Please help.....

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I need your help here please.......Medical Request is received to submit within 30 Days...IMM 1017 E

Can Anyone please tell me below:-

- WHICH ARE THE MAIN AREAS TO LOOK FOR MEDICAL TEST....[BLOOD,URIN,CHEST, BLD PRESSOR]
- CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE COMPLETE LIST OF TESTS [SUPER VISA OR VISITOR VISA > 6 MONTHS?]
- CAN ' LIVER CIRRHOSIS ' BE CALLED TERMINAL ILLNESS ? IF SO , DOES IT EFFECT ON VISA APPROVAL IF JUST IN CASE IF YOU HAVE IT
- DO WE HAVE TO DECLARE IN MEDICAL CHECK UP ,
- WHAT IS THE LIMIT OR RANGE FOR BLOOD PRESSURE AND DIABETES ?

Please help.....
General health and organ function as well as communicable diseases like TB, HIV Hepatitis. Yes I would consider liver cirrhosis a serious disease. There is no point hiding it because basic liver function tests will indicate a problem and palpating the liver will probably indicate a problem as well. It won't necessarily end up in visa refusal. It is all about severity. I will likely influence your premiums. I do think it would b an issue for PR. Both diabetes and blood pressure should be well-controlled but given the cirrhosis it may be difficult to do. All these issues will be easy to identify so there is no point in lying to the physician. You shouldn't do it anyway. There are too many factors for anyone to give an opinion about the result of the medical. Given all these issues you should make sure you purchase medical insurance for any emergencies. Best of luck.

Ryza29

May 21, 2018
I have passed my medical exam last April 23, 2018 unfortunately today is May 31, 2018 yet I still don’t have any update of my application Whether they will approve me to enter canada or not. Please can you give me an advice??

RonaBella

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I have passed my medical exam last April 23, 2018 unfortunately today is May 31, 2018 yet I still don’t have any update of my application Whether they will approve me to enter canada or not. Please can you give me an advice??
We are on the same boat, Ryza29. I had my medicals last May 10 and St Lukes confirmed that they forwarded my results to CEM last May 15. Still waiting for an update :)

alexdis

May 24, 2017
General health and organ function as well as communicable diseases like TB, HIV Hepatitis. Yes I would consider liver cirrhosis a serious disease. There is no point hiding it because basic liver function tests will indicate a problem and palpating the liver will probably indicate a problem as well. It won't necessarily end up in visa refusal. It is all about severity. I will likely influence your premiums. I do think it would b an issue for PR. Both diabetes and blood pressure should be well-controlled but given the cirrhosis it may be difficult to do. All these issues will be easy to identify so there is no point in lying to the physician. You shouldn't do it anyway. There are too many factors for anyone to give an opinion about the result of the medical. Given all these issues you should make sure you purchase medical insurance for any emergencies. Best of luck.
Hello There,

Thank you so much for the information

They have submitted the medical on 31st may .. no results yet...we are waiting...

Can we know if they have passed the medical or not ? Is it finalized in local country or CIC panel final that in canada.

We would need to know if they passed medical or failed ..?

However, i just want to know they have not gone through any specific test for liver at all. How would they know about liver cirrhosis ?..

Also , when physician asked about what medicine you take.. they both have given names but physician looks very casual ..do not know if noted for liver cirrhosis or not....
my parents think they did not take about any specific test on liver and any other test..

Please help to understand how will it be determined for any organs not working.....

Once again thank you Canuck....

Harjotshergill347

Jan 13, 2022
Hello There,

Thank you so much for the information

They have submitted the medical on 31st may .. no results yet...we are waiting...

Can we know if they have passed the medical or not ? Is it finalized in local country or CIC panel final that in canada.

We would need to know if they passed medical or failed ..?

However, i just want to know they have not gone through any specific test for liver at all. How would they know about liver cirrhosis ?..

Also , when physician asked about what medicine you take.. they both have given names but physician looks very casual ..do not know if noted for liver cirrhosis or not....
my parents think they did not take about any specific test on liver and any other test..

Please help to understand how will it be determined for any organs not working.....

Once again thank you Canuck....
hi Alexdis, can you please share if your application was processed .