+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part of 2022 Pilot program family submitted medicals and biometrics a year and half ago and then silence, don’t know what to do

Ermias Wako

Mar 20, 2024
My dependent family was selected for the pilot program back in may 26,2022.They were then on September 6th,2022 asked to submit medicals and biometrics which they submitted in due time. We were asked for some more things (which we all submitted)until November 17th,2022 which was when they last reached out regarding the case and without us inquiring first. I became a permanent resident March 27th 2023 and I thought that will speed things up since biometrics,and medicals have been submitted but it’s been a year since all that, medicals are about to expire and every time I reach out be it to ircc, be it to the MP’s office I keep getting mixed responses and mixed wait times (I got told 46months at one point which would mean I wouldn’t have seen my kids for more than half a decade?? thats absurd!)I haven’t the slightest what to do anymore. Sorry for the long read but please anyone with any idea whatsoever what I could possibly try kindly let me know…much thanks!

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
My dependent family was selected for the pilot program back in may 26,2022.They were then on September 6th,2022 asked to submit medicals and biometrics which they submitted in due time. We were asked for some more things (which we all submitted)until November 17th,2022 which was when they last reached out regarding the case and without us inquiring first. I became a permanent resident March 27th 2023 and I thought that will speed things up since biometrics,and medicals have been submitted but it’s been a year since all that, medicals are about to expire and every time I reach out be it to ircc, be it to the MP’s office I keep getting mixed responses and mixed wait times (I got told 46months at one point which would mean I wouldn’t have seen my kids for more than half a decade?? thats absurd!)I haven’t the slightest what to do anymore. Sorry for the long read but please anyone with any idea whatsoever what I could possibly try kindly let me know…much thanks!
Which province you apply for and which VO office is taking care of your dependents file??