VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
here is my timeline.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Hello I received MR request.I passed it and I got second line as Medical result received. Strange because Normally the second Line refer to We started

processing you application. What do you think ? and what is your experience?

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Booba22 said:
Hello I received MR request.I passed it and I got second line as Medical result received. Strange because Normally the second Line refer to We started

processing you application. What do you think ? and what is your experience?
It is the same for me. Somebody guessed that we may have that line when they started background checks. Is there anybody had this third line? or we will receive directly decision made?

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
It is the same for me too. As far as is known, Paris VO updates the "medical recieved" line before the "processing started" line. At a later time they update the "processing started" line and "medical recieved" line shifts as the 3rd line. I expected this to be happened 1 month after the MR e-mail (since they give 30 days for medicals to be completed, I assumed they would check the file again 1 month after the MR e-mail) but it didn't happen, so I don't know on what basis they work. Lets update each other on this topic to keep track.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
red_folks said:
It is the same for me too. As far as is known, Paris VO updates the "medical recieved" line before the "processing started" line. At a later time they update the "processing started" line and "medical recieved" line shifts as the 3rd line. I expected this to be happened 1 month after the MR e-mail (since they give 30 days for medicals to be completed, I assumed they would check the file again 1 month after the MR e-mail) but it didn't happen, so I don't know on what basis they work. Lets update each other on this topic to keep track.
In the Spreadsheet (Please add your timeline it is very useful for all of us) what I saw is that "process start" seen after MR ranging from 20 days to 84 days. There is not too much data to make good assumptions but what I can read: passport request is approximately 80 days after MR and in between randomly you will get "process start" update without any effect your on total duration of having visa.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
baykus said:
In the Spreadsheet (Please add your timeline it is very useful for all of us) what I saw is that "process start" seen after MR ranging from 20 days to 84 days. There is not too much data to make good assumptions but what I can read: passport request is approximately 80 days after MR and in between randomly you will get "process start" update without any effect your on total duration of having visa.
Agreed in terms of the observation based on the Spreadsheet. What I assume is that, processing should have been already started when Paris VO had asked us to complete the medicals.

The total duration between MR and PPR (and maybe between AOR and MR) may vary based on the personal conditions such as marital status (double criminality check), countries in which lived more than 6 months and PCC submitted for, etc.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I have also paid my RPRF and sent it by email but I did not receive any acknowledgement. So I dont know if they have receive it or not yet. what about you ? and also they asked me to send a copy of my renewd passport because mine will expire in November 2015 and they gave me 60 days to send it back to them. I applied for it and i am waiting . what about you did they ask you for a copy of passport?

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
red_folks said:
Agreed in terms of the observation based on the Spreadsheet. What I assume is that, processing should have been already started when Paris VO had asked us to complete the medicals.

The total duration between MR and PPR (and maybe between AOR and MR) may vary based on the personal conditions such as marital status (double criminality check), countries in which lived more than 6 months and PCC submitted for, etc.
For sure the duration is varying from person to person. What I mean that there are some cases (if the form was filled correct) "process started" appeared only two days before the passport request and in some other cases 10 days after the MR and 60 days before the passport request and some cases before the MR.. there is no pattern, I could not find out. It is random for me. So I am not expecting "process start" which doesnt have meaning in Paris VO but I am waiting passport request within 2-3 months.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Booba22 said:
I have also paid my RPRF and sent it by email but I did not receive any acknowledgement. So I dont know if they have receive it or not yet. what about you ? and also they asked me to send a copy of my renewd passport because mine will expire in November 2015 and they gave me 60 days to send it back to them. I applied for it and i am waiting . what about you did they ask you for a copy of passport?
Hi, I received and automated massage that what I emailed received by VO and in that mail it was mentioned that I would not receive any other acknowledgement about it. Did not you have it? Automated message? My passport is valid till 2020s nobody ask.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I did not receive it that automated email. Can you please share it. All i received was an email where they have said not enclosed document. please send the receipt payment only. because of my first email I did not attache the receipt i forgot and then I replied to it by attaching the receipt but no body sent me an automated email.

please advise.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Booba22 said:
I did not receive it that automated email. Can you please share it. All i received was an email where they have said not enclosed document. please send the receipt payment only. because of my first email I did not attache the receipt i forgot and then I replied to it by attaching the receipt but no body sent me an automated email.

please advise.
what i realize now, this mail is from "paris-immigration@inter..." but the request came from "PARISIMMIGRATION@inter..." if you directly replied this one maybe it would not send auto-reply. I sent my docs to both addresses to be sure. but you said they checked attachments. so no problem. address is correct and they are checking it.

This will acknowledge receipt of your email to the Paris visa office.

For more information, please visit http://www.amb-canada.fr or http://www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer : By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
-----
Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=eng
Dégagement de responsabilité: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=fra

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Yes.I think you right. for passport when I get the new one do you know which address I should send it to? or how do I send it ?

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Booba22 said:
Yes.I think you right. for passport when I get the new one do you know which address I should send it to? or how do I send it ?
Is there any instruction in the e-mail which you were requested for new passport how and where to send? There is a postal address under the e-mails sent by Paris VO. But better ask to Paris VO by replying the e-mail to clarify, if it is not stated already.