04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Hello,
I emailed CPC to ask about the visa office processing my application and they replied that it's Paris.
I was wondering does anyone know how this visa office performs when it comes to applications processing?
Are they fast/slow?

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
They are in the ''fast'' zone

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
hi to all,
I'm a French citizen and my wife is a Canadian citizen, we got married in July 2015 in Canada, and we applied for permanent residence outside Canada in may 2017 we received a letter from CPC Mississauga as they send file to paris visa office after that letter few days later my wife got a letter from Mississauga about eligibility they said you are not eligible to apply your husband permanent residence then few days later we receive a mail from paris embassy visa officer ask to pay RPRF rights of permanent residence fee , I'm really confused on that case if anybody's know what will happen after or how they proceed my case in paris, I'm very thankful to you

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
hi to all,
I'm a French citizen and my wife is a Canadian citizen, we got married in July 2015 in Canada, and we applied for permanent residence outside Canada in may 2017 we received a letter from CPC Mississauga as they send file to paris visa office after that letter few days later my wife got a letter from Mississauga about eligibility they said you are not eligible to apply your husband permanent residence then few days later we receive a mail from paris embassy visa officer ask to pay RPRF rights of permanent residence fee , I'm really confused on that case if anybody's know what will happen after or how they proceed my case in paris, I'm very thankful to you
That is very confusing! Why would they ask you to pay the fee if they say you are not eligible!
What is the current status of your application online?

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
Yes I'm also confused, I payed case fee in beginning but when they said she isn't eligible and they also move file to paris visa office and visa officer asked me fee , so what he wants actually I don't know

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yes I'm also confused, I payed case fee in beginning but when they said she isn't eligible and they also move file to paris visa office and visa officer asked me fee , so what he wants actually I don't know
I dont see why would they request fee unless that not eligible stuff was a mistake.
Best thing to do is try to contact them to clear this doubt. No one else will be able to know whats going on other than cic themself.
All the best and hope it was just a mistake :)

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
Thanks for asking, they consider to my wife ineligible to sponsor because she was in default in her previous undertaking for her mother. Her mother is on Disability due to the sickness. But file has gone from CPC Mississauga and now in Paris. Status of the application is in process. They have sent a letter to my wife in Canada about the ineligibility and found her in default. CPC Mississauga asked my wife to contact a Collection recovery unit and pay all debt which she owes till now. My wife has contacted them and they said the amount she owe. But my wife was paying since 2012 to them in a every month installment. She they deduct that money which she paid till now and gave her a figure what she owe. My wife sent a letter to Immigration Officer to consider this case as a Humanities & Compassionate basis as she can’t pay that much amount of money as its above her salary. We have two kids so she has mentioned that she is paying in every month and she can’t pay more than that until her husband in Canada.

Now we received an EMAIL from Paris Canadian consulate to pay the landing fee. Now we are confuse that why they asked landing fee if my wife was ineligible? Even though they know this fee is refundable. Please help us no idea what officer is thinking , are they already considering this case as a Humanities Compassionate basis or what? Please help u s

Thank you