+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visitor Visa

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hello members, I have applied for my Dad's visit visa in May 2021 and he is done with Biometrics in June 2021. He still didn't get any letter from IRCC for passport submission. Is anyone in same situation? I have done web enquire a couple of times but got a same generic reply to check status online. Please help me what to do next?

Thanks in advance.

Raza
Why not reapply?

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
If we reapply do I have to use same gckey account? If yes, then will they ask again for biometrics? Thanks!
no they use the same biometrics they are valid for 10 years as long as you provide your uci number.plus you can use the new portal as of now.i hear its faster.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
What ever is not listed in menu, will go to Additional documents
I know, but that doesn't really answer the question I was asking. As far as I know for inviting parents under visitor visa category I should be providing my own details such as birth certificate, Letter of invitation etc. My question is how come they are not listed in the required documents checklist I posted above?

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
I know, but that doesn't really answer the question I was asking. As far as I know for inviting parents under the visitor visa category I should be providing my own details such as birth certificate, Letter of invitation, etc. My question is how come they are not listed in the required documents checklist I posted above?
I Guess the list that is on the portal is more of General, whether you are inviting parents or relatives. Even I am thinking of attaching docs which are not listed, in additional documents.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hello All,
I am soon planning to put my parents' Visitor Visa and would like to know whether the list of documents I am writing here is sufficient or not.

1. Parents Passport
2. Their Marriage Certificate
3. Proof of Vaccination with QR
4. Planned Itinerary
5. Account Statements, FDs, Valuation, or CA Report
6. Purpose of Visit

From my side:
1. My Birth Certificate
2. My PR cards
3. My Passport
4. My Proof of Funds
5. Letter of Invitation

Please Advise
Thank you
Thanks, should we put proof of vaccine? Can you please let us know where did you find it?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all

Will parents visa to join me be counted as non essential travel? Also my dad recieved COVID vaccine though that type of vaccine is not on Canada acceptable vaccines. What should I do? Thanks for your advice

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
So I have a situation where both my mom and dad go their biometric in one application about a month back. But the system shows that my mom's biometric has been completed but my dad's still shows that they have not received his biometrics. Which does not make sense as he has the sticker on his passport as a proof that he did gave the finger prints at the VFS location. Do you know whom to reach out? Thanks

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi I am applying my parents visa what can fill in this setting Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada. Include dates.