+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsorship - unable to consent & declaration

Nov 11, 2023
Hi all,

I need help on parents sponsorship application. I filled all required forms, they are all check mark green, but doesn't allow me to click on view button under consent & declaration, view button is disabled, can't submit the application because of this. I tried multiple system, multiple tries every day since last one week. Spin up this issue in web-form at technical support, their response was not helpful, they just sent generic email asking to just fill all required form.
i also tried creating new profile, and view button is disabled no matter what I do.
please advise, thank you

Nov 11, 2023
I found the solution, you have to login with applicant email address and then you will see view button work, but now my representative email dead and can't login even with resetting with new password

as soon as I sign consent with applicant email address login credentials, representative login stop working and you can't submit the application from applicant email address, you have to login back with representative email address to submit the application.. any help ?

k.harry.harry

Nov 14, 2023
Clint/my mother doesn't have the IRCC login. I don't know how to log in with the client's email. I called the IRCC, now they don't even pick up the phone in regular hours. I have checked all the attached forms. What happened when you tried to start with the new application?

Nov 11, 2023
I called multiples time to IRCC, they don't know anything, only ask to raise a web form for tech difficulties and I raised 2 times web forms, and tech ppl don't even read your issue and they just respond the default message..

you must have filled client email in the web form or you can add any email there and click on temp pass generate, then login with tht client email, you will get view button active but don't close your old representive session, submit from representive login after signin consent from client email address..

because as soon as you sign consent from client email login,representive email login won't work

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2023
this will work 100%, immigration lawyer will ask you to do the same thing.. consent is for the applicant not for the representative that is the reason view button is disabled. no one talk abt this. I did all research, no one discussed abt this issue, even IRCC don't know and don't bother. i filed my pgpg2023 - 2 days ago

Reactions: YVR123
Nov 11, 2023
yes, if you found out solution after application submit, please let me know, how to retrive the login access of representative login..?

k.harry.harry

Nov 14, 2023
Thanks your method worked, I have successively submitted the application. I tried my rep login its working but I can only download the full summited application and only the main dashboard is accessible, but still can log in.

Nov 11, 2023
are you able to logout and login with your representative login ?
mine is disabled and can't login. I reset multiple times, didn't work. every time it say, failed user or pass. any advise ?

Mar999

Nov 16, 2023
Hi everyone, I finally figured it out.
The client info says the following (see below), the applicant will receive an email from the IRCC with a log in user and password, where they will need to create an account. Once created they will be able to access to the application the representative has already started for them, they will then need to consent. Once this is completed the sponsor/representative will need to access to their account and they will now be able to submit the application. Cheers!

Client information
Enter the client’s information below. By entering and confirming your client’s email below, an automatic email will be sent to let them know that an application has been initiated on their behalf. You will need to inform them once their application is ready for their electronic signature. They will need to log into their portal account to electronically sign their application. This is required before an application can be submitted in the portal.