+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsorship, Jan 2014 application, denied, appealed, won appeal

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
I seem to recall having a thread here for Parents and Grandparents 2014 Application date, but search did not yield something meaningfull, so appologize for creating a new thread.
I had applied for my parents back in Jan 2014. It was denied on Medical Indadmissability of my dad in Feb 2019. I appealed and won the appeal in Dec 2019.
Finally today there was some movement on my application and as they are in India, received a notification in GCkey from New Delhi office to submit a new
IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
and
Schedule A Online: Schedule A Online for you and your spouse
and
Original Police Clearance Certificate.

I am filling the IMM 008, needs a physical sign of my dad, so will have to co-ordinate that with him.
Schedule A does not require physical sign.
PCC is a big problem as it requires visiting the Passport office in our city in India and COVID-19 is raging there and they are in the vulnerable Senior citizen age group. So I will be asking for a longer time beyond the 60 days they have given as I don't know when it will subsidize. I do not want to put them through a 1 hour cab ride into a possibly crowded office at this time.

So what does asking of all this mean after an appeal. Are they going to ask for a medical exam again in future or this is it, after submitting these 3 things, they may call for an interview or skip the interview and ask for passport for onetime entry visa ?