+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsor lottery results

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Because he was one of the first 10000 who filled out the interest form
Part of filling out the interest form is DECLARING that you meet income requirements. So he met income requirements already when filling out the interest form.

So why not apply too?

Reactions: k.h.p.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
But the OP already said they are $4K short in 2016, so the don't meet LICO. You can declare anything you want. unfortunately when it comes to providing the actual proof you qualify, that's a different matter......the application will be refused.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
But the OP already said they are $4K short in 2016, so the don't meet LICO. You can declare anything you want. unfortunately when it comes to providing the actual proof you qualify, that's a different matter......the application will be refused.
I think the "you can declare anything you want" also carries responsibility.

If you declared and submitted EOI you should apply. Otherwise dont declare and submit EOI.

The way IRCC has set up the system is that if people declare and submit EOI it means they will apply if invited.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No use beating a dead horse . It clearly says apply if you meet it and this person like another one knew they did not meet for one of the years and took away someone else who met the criteria spot. What a waste

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think the "you can declare anything you want" also carries responsibility.

If you declared and submitted EOI you should apply. Otherwise dont declare and submit EOI.

The way IRCC has set up the system is that if people declare and submit EOI it means they will apply if invited.
Why would you stretch this out even longer? If he doesn’t apply the next person waiting who is in the 7000 extra apps will have a chance then. The application money can go to his savings instead of wasting it.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I think someone else had posted in another forum they had stated they met LICO, they didn’t , and then got a invite . Another confused individual. I think next year the Government might want to add a skill testing question involving exactly what the person had in income for the years in question.

Reactions: k.h.p.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think someone else had posted in another forum they had stated they met LICO, they didn’t , and then got a invite . I think next year the a Government might want to add a skill testing question involving exactly what the person had in income for the years in question.
That person applied in 2012. They appealed I believe and because it took 7 years they did reassess their income. They made above LICO for the past 6 years so CIC decided to approve them. They may have complained about how long the process was taking but that is the only reason they were approved on appeal. So no, this person will not be approved if they have double checked that they are missing $4000 for 2016.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
You were telling OP that they must apply. Yes it is their decision but if they don’t meet the requirements they’ll be refused.
How can you be so sure OP doesn't meet requirements?

OP declared that he met requirements when submitted EOI.

OP should apply and let IRCC decide. Not you.