+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

putty

Dec 11, 2016
For financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), if a don't have a co-signer, do I still have to fill out Q#18 and Q#19, or can I just leave these blank?

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
putty said:
I am going to sponsor my parents. For myself, I applied for PR through AINP. When I applied for PR, I was single. However, while my PR application was being processed, I got married. In order to add my wife, I updated some forms and added some new forms for my wife. Now, both my wife and I have PR.

Now, for financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), there is a question in 3.b - Previous undertakings - Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect.
I am wondering whether the answer of this question would be 0 or 1.
The answer to this is 1, but total no of family members should be You + Your Wife + Your Parents = 4

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
putty said:
In, financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), I have a question regarding # 15 (Employment history). If I had two jobs for year 2013 and the time period overlaps as shown below.
Job A 2014 Jan - April -- (salary 70K)
Job B 2014 Jan - Dec -- (salary 20K)

What can I write in the gross benefits for period?
Question a) Do I need two rows for these period? In one row, the gross benefit is 70k and for other row, the gross benefit is 20k.
Question b) Do you think I can skip Job B? in that case, I will have only one row and I will show total benefits is 90k?
Gross benefit amout should be same what it appears on your NOA from CRA and to validate the total gross amount you should provide information for all your jobs.

putty

Dec 11, 2016
Bobby82 said:
Gross benefit amout should be same what it appears on your NOA from CRA and to validate the total gross amount you should provide information for all your jobs.
Thank you so much for your answer.

apatel2489

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all,

I am planning to apply PR for my Mother but I am not sure if I am eligible or not?
I am eligible for income perspective for 2014,2015 and 2016 but not for 2013(less $3000) I am applying for 2017 so i don't have NOA for 2016. can i still apply?
Please let me know if someone applied it in this situation and got approved from CIC.

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
apatel2489 said:
Hi all,

I am planning to apply PR for my Mother but I am not sure if I am eligible or not?
I am eligible for income perspective for 2014,2015 and 2016 but not for 2013(less $3000) I am applying for 2017 so i don't have NOA for 2016. can i still apply?
Please let me know if someone applied it in this situation and got approved from CIC.

Thanks
As far as i know you can not apply on 2016 bases, because of two reasons

1. Your application will return back to you as incomplete, if you won't attach either NOA or Option C for 2016. So in January you would not have either of these. Please note you can not attach anything else e.g last pay stub, T4 etc. these are not accpeted by CIC.

2. There is no Column/Space in forms to choose 2016. It is only 2013/14/15. I did not looked at the forms, i heard/read it somewhere. Another member here may be able to shed more light

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,

Just got an email from my consultant, they got from Delhi Visa office, Asking for the following documents

1. Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

3. Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period.

4. A duly completed Travel Information Form. The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

5. You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

I have questions and concerns for above

Question for item list at number 1.
I do not remember any one asking me PR landing fee. I never submitted it. However as my father was passed away, and after submitting additioncal doc, i got 60$ refund from CIC. No one told me that what is that refund. But in GCMS notes somewhere it says , processing fee adjusted towards Landing fee and $60 refund sent. So my assumption is that, as my father was passed away, seems CIC instead of return that processing fee adjust that fee towards mother's Landing fee. Other than those GCMS notes, i don't have any proof of Landing fee. So how i can get that proof. Is it ok, if i can not get. I will submit again . Question is , where to submit? and how much submit?

Question for item list at number 2.

My mother is on super visa here in Canada since 2014. I have already PCC after she was here. Can i use that PCC? any idea? or i will ask again from back home

Question for item list at number 3 and 4 .

I think i am good for form. My mother lived in one country after age of 18. Never visited any other country. So i think it is not much issue to fill that form. I will ask if there is any question. Please let me know if anything special for these forms

Question for item list at number 5

Why CIC requires the medical for non accompanying dependents? any idea?

Also at the end of email there is form to fill. Instructions are

"Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application."

So i have my sisters married even before the submission of Sponsorship application. Still we need to fill up this Non-Accompanying form?

and last question

How to send all these documents to CIC in New Delhi, In India, Via regular mail/Courier or we can send via email or web forms upload etc?

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
farah242 said:
Do you see in your ecas that background check has started? I mean there is a new entry there giving this info? Thanks
Yes after 10 days from the Medical have Been Passed the Background check shows in process but now Its 2months Over No Update till now .

irock79

Jul 11, 2016
I'm planning to put my parents sponsorship file on 4th Jan 2017.

My parents are already here in Canada from Oct 2016 on SUPERVISA.... & they are planning to stay for next 2 years. Mailing address on the file is kept as Canadian address so that we can process everything from here as & when they ask

So how does the procedure works for sponsorship after they are approved ??? I know we can submit their passport to Ottawa for PR stamps, but how would they get "RECORD OF LANDING" ????

Just trying to know the procedure.....Thanks in advance

sing_tao

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013 (Spouse Sponsorship)
AOR Received.
24-8-2013
File Transfer...
5-9-2013
Med's Done....
27-06-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-2-2014
LANDED..........
Jun 15, 2014
irock79 said:
I'm planning to put my parents sponsorship file on 4th Jan 2017.

My parents are already here in Canada from Oct 2016 on SUPERVISA.... & they are planning to stay for next 2 years. Mailing address on the file is kept as Canadian address so that we can process everything from here as & when they ask

So how does the procedure works for sponsorship after they are approved ??? I know we can submit their passport to Ottawa for PR stamps, but how would they get "RECORD OF LANDING" ????

Just trying to know the procedure.....Thanks in advance
irock,
i am also applying parents sponsorship
for imm5768 form, how are you submitting it ?
coz the online form only has 2012,2013,2014 box, should we cross out and make a 2015 box ?
or waiting an updated form is required ?

jiya123

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-11-2015
Med's Request
19-12-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi All,

Just got an email from my consultant, they got from Delhi Visa office, Asking for the following documents

1. Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

3. Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period.

4. A duly completed Travel Information Form. The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

5. You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

I have questions and concerns for above

Question for item list at number 1.
I do not remember any one asking me PR landing fee. I never submitted it. However as my father was passed away, and after submitting additioncal doc, i got 60$ refund from CIC. No one told me that what is that refund. But in GCMS notes somewhere it says , processing fee adjusted towards Landing fee and $60 refund sent. So my assumption is that, as my father was passed away, seems CIC instead of return that processing fee adjust that fee towards mother's Landing fee. Other than those GCMS notes, i don't have any proof of Landing fee. So how i can get that proof. Is it ok, if i can not get. I will submit again . Question is , where to submit? and how much submit?

Question for item list at number 2.

My mother is on super visa here in Canada since 2014. I have already PCC after she was here. Can i use that PCC? any idea? or i will ask again from back home

Question for item list at number 3 and 4 .

I think i am good for form. My mother lived in one country after age of 18. Never visited any other country. So i think it is not much issue to fill that form. I will ask if there is any question. Please let me know if anything special for these forms

Question for item list at number 5

Why CIC requires the medical for non accompanying dependents? any idea?

Also at the end of email there is form to fill. Instructions are

"Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application."

So i have my sisters married even before the submission of Sponsorship application. Still we need to fill up this Non-Accompanying form?

and last question

How to send all these documents to CIC in New Delhi, In India, Via regular mail/Courier or we can send via email or web forms upload etc?
Hi There
I know one thing about Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee, if you dont remember paying, you should call cic and and asked them from their records if it shows that you paid, just to make sure from your side, they do ask when your file is about to transfer to New Delhi, i remember paying online by masercard and i printed couple copies for my record. so if you didnt pay, please do so otherwise they will delay your fill even longer.

if her PCC is more than 6 months old i would send a new one just be on a safe side...

they normally dont ask for non accompanying dependents, maybe read one more time and call cic to just make sure, i dont see why they need for them when they are not accompanying your mom.

i would say send it by Courier and one copy via email. and keep one copy for your record. Hope that is helpfull. and good luck..:)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
jiya123 said:
Hi There
I know one thing about Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee, if you dont remember paying, you should call cic and and asked them from their records if it shows that you paid, just to make sure from your side, they do ask when your file is about to transfer to New Delhi, i remember paying online by masercard and i printed couple copies for my record. so if you didnt pay, please do so otherwise they will delay your fill even longer.

if her PCC is more than 6 months old i would send a new one just be on a safe side...

they normally dont ask for non accompanying dependents, maybe read one more time and call cic to just make sure, i dont see why they need for them when they are not accompanying your mom.

i would say send it by Courier and one copy via email. and keep one copy for your record. Hope that is helpfull. and good luck..:)
Hi,

thanks for help,

I will confirm with CIC as well :)

Ninaaa

Dec 13, 2016
I am going to sponsor my parents. if mu husband has its own income and I am not undertaking him, should I count him in family size

sing_tao

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013 (Spouse Sponsorship)
AOR Received.
24-8-2013
File Transfer...
5-9-2013
Med's Done....
27-06-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-2-2014
LANDED..........
Jun 15, 2014
lucky rabbit said:
Please help, The copy of my parents marriage certificate( Translation document) was authorized two years ago. Should I got a updated one?
where did it mention you need your parents marriage certificate for parents sponsorship?
i dont think it is required?