Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
last-step said:
Congrates! That is a wonderful news! Please let me know when you will receive your PP's by post, so I know how many days to expect!..Thank you!
Last-Step:
What's yr time line??
When did you submit "landing fee"? If you remember I had responded to yr elarier question: The letter that my inlaws got asked them to sumbit new PCC by Dec 25th, so it looks like they do not wait till the mentioned date to open/action on the file. So that is good news.

goodluck
Atul

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
torontonian999 said:
Starting November 27, 2012, CPP-O will issue the visas and COPRs instead of transferring the files to other LVOs for stamping.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob481.asp
gagan gave us that news 2 days ago, however it seems only for files processed in that office unless I read it incorrectly

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
cslave said:
My file is waiting for review as per ministry iniquiry . How come 2009 applicant can get visa whereas my file still waiting to start processing ?? Who will anwser this question ?? CIC Ignore this smartly !!! I don't have any trust !!!! What rocket science they are doing ?????
I asked something on similar lines to CPP-O as to why files processed there have the luxury of sending PP's to Seattle for stamping, whereas people from same country ( India ) , and file is in LVO has to send it there
This is the case where parents are vising here, I asked that 2 sets of parents, one has to go back, other doesn't. I didn't say its unfair but asked if it's different from office to office when the entire process is under 1 immigration system
Its been 2 months, no one replied and I am afraid they are showing it to me by delaying my case as I asked too many questions

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
tyk2001 said:
My parents are 75 and 73 years old. Medicals done in March.
On Saturday I received e-mail:

Dear Applicant:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
 The IMM 5669 forms that you submitted are incomplete Question 8
For Question 8, you and your spouse must provide details of your personal history since the age of 18.
Using separate sheet, you and your spouse must submit personal history details for the following periods:
From 1955 to 2001 for Y
From 1957 to 2001 for E
Start with the most recent information. Under “Activity”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.).
Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps. Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delay in the processing of your application.
The sheets must be signed and dated.

But it shows last 10 years coming first. Somebody received also?
When I read the form, it says Since Age 18 or past 10 years - whichever comes first so how the hell are they asking that old stuff?
What LVO are you from

glittershine

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
gaggidhillon said:
Bluedart dhl They deliver very next day
Did you include the PO Bx # while using courier or not?
I will be sending mine this week and wanted to double check as they say courier does not give confirmation for po Box.

Thanks

last-step

Nov 8, 2012
AtulW said:
Last-Step:
What's yr time line??
When did you submit "landing fee"? If you remember I had responded to yr elarier question: The letter that my inlaws got asked them to sumbit new PCC by Dec 25th, so it looks like they do not wait till the mentioned date to open/action on the file. So that is good news.

goodluck
Atul
AtulW: I submitted my additional documents in March 2011.Medical, PCC's, landing fee receipt and additional docs(again) on Jan 06, 2012. I am glad they are not waiting for due dates, since I have already booked tickets for Dec 27th. :). I have informed my parents to stay by the phone. Hope they call soon!

last-step

Nov 8, 2012
AtulW said:
Last-Step:
What's yr time line??

goodluck
Atul
AtulW: Let me know if the Ecas changes and when?. Thank you for all your help. I was too worried as I have already booked the tickets :(

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glittershine said:
Did you include the PO Bx # while using courier or not?
I will be sending mine this week and wanted to double check as they say courier does not give confirmation for po Box.

Thanks
@ nav89, Yeah I have the same concern , the address where we have to send the docs has P.O. box # and i have heard that courier companies does not deliver at addresses with po box #. I dont know if it is right or not. Plz reply
@ raju735 , HOW did u send your docs?

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
tyk2001 said:
My parents are 75 and 73 years old. Medicals done in March.
On Saturday I received e-mail:

Dear Applicant:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
 The IMM 5669 forms that you submitted are incomplete Question 8
For Question 8, you and your spouse must provide details of your personal history since the age of 18.
Using separate sheet, you and your spouse must submit personal history details for the following periods:
From 1955 to 2001 for Y
From 1957 to 2001 for E
Start with the most recent information. Under “Activity”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.).
Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps. Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delay in the processing of your application.
The sheets must be signed and dated.

But it shows last 10 years coming first. Somebody received also?
I know (from several examples) that Moscow LVO sends a similar request to people (not sure if selected or to all). In my case, I was debating whether to put 10 years or full history since 18 and decided to do the latter, i..e put the full history for my parents (if just to avoid delays in case they do decide to ask for more). I know other people who got transferred there and only put 10 years and later were asked to provide full history.

So, maybe each LVO or even officeк have different ways to interpret it? It is really annoying and feels unfair but I do not think we have a right to object it or complain as they do have a right to request additional information...

Julz_Ann

Dec 3, 2012
Dancu said:
Hello everyone,

I just received passport request from CPP-Ottawa -- we have to send the passport within 30 days to Seattle Consulate. I've got one question - it refers to their instructions for mailing the passport back to us:

"Please include a plain 9" x 12" self-addressed "Canada Post Photo Mailer" envelope. No postage is necessary,
unless they are US stamps.

The Consulate will send all mail to addresses in Canada via regular mail (U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail)
only. We will not use registered mail, certified mail, Canadian postage coupons or Canadian Xpresspost envelopes.
The Consulate is not responsible for any passports lost in the mail.

NOTE: The Visa Office will not return your passport using registered mail, certified mail, return postage coupons.
The Visa Office will not return passports to addresses in the United States or Canada using ANY commercial courier
services (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.)"

I'll ask Canada Post what is the Photo mailer envelope and if there is some possibility of a more secure means of mailing still within the received instructions. Does any of you have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
I hope all of you will receive soon PR visas for your families!

Hi Dancu, I received the same notification letter. Can I know what you did at the end? Did you just go with the Canada Post Photo Mailer and regular mail? Did you get your passport back? I am really nervous to send passport via such method! I called USPS and was told there is no means of tracking and no time line provided. Please advise. Thank you and much appreciated!

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
VAN01 said:
@ nav89, Yeah I have the same concern , the address where we have to send the docs has P.O. box # and i have heard that courier companies does not deliver at addresses with po box #. I dont know if it is right or not. Plz reply
@ raju735 , HOW did u send your docs?
my brother couriered it

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
last-step said:
AtulW: Let me know if the Ecas changes and when?. Thank you for all your help. I was too worried as I have already booked the tickets :(
Ecas says "in-process", we are looking to book ticket for Dec 13th

Jaysidhu

Oct 24, 2012
gaggidhillon said:
There is consultant tejinder singh chawala near bus stand ludhiana i will soon post his address here. You can contact him
[/quote
Thanks gaggi, I am going ludhiana tomorrow by chance.Please post Mr.chawla's address . What is the consultancy fees?