+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

ali88

Sep 12, 2012
Mockava said:
Good day. Does anybody still waiting for the letter/notification re visa after the status changed in August, or it is just me?

im still waiting for ppr ...... decision made as of august 04 don't know what to do..

thanks

Mockava

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
07 mar 2012
Med's Done....
20 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
21-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
ali88 said:
im still waiting for ppr ...... decision made as of august 04 don't know what to do..

thanks
Thanks Dancu and ali88. Yes, i am worried a little bit as well. But dont think we can do much, as long as there are morae people, not only one, it should be fine

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorparents said:
I received GCMS notes today, notes extracted on 2012/09/18.
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

Shuga, I see PCC info under Police Ceritificates section in Criminality. I see PCC expiry date set to 1 year from its date of issue.
that's exactly what I see in mine, too.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shuga said:
did you send your PCC with all documents to CPP-M? may be that's the reason why your criminality checks has started before medicals?
Shuga, I didn't but they still started Criminality before medical results were received in our case.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Luck786 said:
Hi guys
Can you please share your opinion on the following quote from a friend from trackitt. his dad as diabetes and high levels of creatinine and he is worried for visa refusal.Thanks in advance.Quote from him..................

"The main thing I want to know is that is there anybody's parents whose medical report came up with reduced kidney function due to increased creatinine (serum) or who already had reduced kidney function but got their PR visa without any difficulty. Or if immigration asked for more tests due to reduced kidney function then what tests were those? and what happened later. parents are going back on October 3 to India. The designated Medical Practitioner who performed my parents' medical told us that my parents can go back home."
Thanks
Sorry I cannot comment on the diabetes/ kidney part (just wishing your friend luck!)
But I just wanted to aks a question. So, so your friend's parents did their medical in Canada while visiting but now they are going home. Were they already asked to do more tests? Are they going to have to do another medical back home (i.e. with a different DMP) if the request for extra tests comes? Were they asked by the canadian DMP to provide any documents from their doctor regaridng this existing condition?

My parents are visiting in canada for several months (and are currently waiting for the mailed medical forms). My parents do have some conditions that may raise questions so I am concerned how it is going to work if we go for medical in canada but more tess are requiered....

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
sibnadian said:
Shuga, I didn't but they still started Criminality before medical results were received in our case.
then i'm just unlucky one :(

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anik
Thanks for your reply.Their DMP told them that they can go back to India.They are leaving on Oct 20th .I guess maybe Doc thinks they will not get furtherence.I will ask my friend what his plans are in case they required more tests.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Hello guys,
could you please advise how much minimum income should be for a family of 5 with 1 sponsored parent? we are getting worried that our accountant has not filed enough. please do help with calculation.
thank you.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
jkcad said:
I dont remember why i paid 1100. :( It was back on aug 2007. it is only for my parents. no dependents. I guess i confused with skilled worker permanent residence fees. Will this cause any problem. i dont mind as long as my parents get visa now.. :)

I saw that we can email Mississauga for the RPRF at this link. should i mail the receipt or email them.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp
Hi jkcad so if you haven't paid RPRF fee yet then which RECEIPT you were talking about?
anyhow atleast now you know what needs to be done...keep us updated :)

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
WaitingForEver said:
Hi everyone,

My parents received their passports earlier today. They did their medicals in December last year but the visa expiry date is October 15th. My mother's passport expires on October 15th. :).

They are planning to land on October 10th.

This will be my last post here. I wish everyone good luck. Consider yourself very lucky as you cannot even sponsor your parents anymore. We were the lucky ones :).
Congratulations waitingforever now you are not :)

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luck786 said:
Hi guys
Can you please share your opinion on the following quote from a friend from trackitt. his dad as diabetes and high levels of creatinine and he is worried for visa refusal.Thanks in advance.Quote from him..................

"The main thing I want to know is that is there anybody's parents whose medical report came up with reduced kidney function due to increased creatinine (serum) or who already had reduced kidney function but got their PR visa without any difficulty. Or if immigration asked for more tests due to reduced kidney function then what tests were those? and what happened later. parents are going back on October 3 to India. The designated Medical Practitioner who performed my parents' medical told us that my parents can go back home."

Thanks
My understanding on this is as follows:
If the medical condition of applicant, due to reduced kidney function, requires dialysis or any other expensive treatment like kidney transplant or removal in next 5-10 years then it could be a cause of concern or refusal. In my father's case, we received additional medical and CIC specifically asked DMP to write in a form that my father will not require to have a heart surgery in next 5 years. My dad had by-pass surgery in Feb this year. We received 1st medical in march and additional medical in April. Finally, DMP did tests related to heart in July and sent the reports to CIC. Now, I see that on e-cas medical results have been received, so I can assume that DMP would have written in the form that my dad does not require surgery in next 5 years.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
sonali said:
Thanks Kandel.
ND received their application for permanant residence on April 4th 2011.
Ok thanks i will update your timeline

northclare

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
Mockava said:
Thanks Dancu and ali88. Yes, i am worried a little bit as well. But dont think we can do much, as long as there are morae people, not only one, it should be fine
Hi mockava - I am also still waiting after decision made on august 4. No idea what is happening!

poolsadie

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pilot Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Anik said:
Sorry I cannot comment on the diabetes/ kidney part (just wishing your friend luck!)
But I just wanted to aks a question. So, so your friend's parents did their medical in Canada while visiting but now they are going home. Were they already asked to do more tests? Are they going to have to do another medical back home (i.e. with a different DMP) if the request for extra tests comes? Were they asked by the canadian DMP to provide any documents from their doctor regaridng this existing condition?

My parents are visiting in canada for several months (and are currently waiting for the mailed medical forms). My parents do have some conditions that may raise questions so I am concerned how it is going to work if we go for medical in canada but more tess are requiered....
My mum came over for the summer in June and leaves October 26th. We had the medical request while she was here. My mum has type 2 diabetes (which is controlled with no further complications) so we have been informed this is no issue. However, my mum informed the doctor who did her medical that she had part of her lung removed 60 years ago due to TB...he then told her to expect her x-ray to come back abnormal which it did and that they will probably ask for a respitory test. She received a letter for respitory test, which is being completed this week. If you require more tests after your medical, they come through quite quickly so you should be ok.