Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
hello every one.. i have some question... does anyone here applying supervisa for parents and grandparents.

i plan to invite my parent tru this cathegory.. but i did not meet yet my income that the embassy require... it i have an idea but i do not know if it is work. my husband and i plan to combine our income.. you think it is good idea and i could sponsor my parents? please help.. thanks

alba1

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-3-2012
File Transfer...
13-4-2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012
Anik said:
Hi,
Question to those who has parents in Canada on visitor visa during the second stage and had them go for medicals (for immigration) here in Canada.
My mom has been here in Canada in a visitor visa, which I have to extend every year, without any medical request. She went to a doctor in Toronto for the medicals for sponsorship, and did not have to do anything more than regular check up, eye and hearing, blood and urine test, and x-rays. The doctor has a form with a lot of questions about their medical history, madicationd that they are taking, any past surgeries, even long time ago. My mom has had two surgeries, one twenty years ago, the other six years ago. The doctor asks what kind of surgery and fill the forms, no documents for the history is required. My mom's status changed to "medicals received" very soon after the doctor sent them, a couple of weeks I guess, you can check the timeline.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
@ NT_PH

Yes, you can combine your income. You need to submit your husband option C print out along with yours and explain it in a cover letter that your husband is co-signer.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
starzibal said:
@ NT_PH

Yes, you can combine your income. You need to submit your husband option C print out along with yours and explain it in a cover letter that your husband is co-signer.
hello starzibal where i can find the option C... and am abit confused about Dependants Details... does my mom need to pick who could be her dependant on her form coz we are big family.. we are all 8 siblings.. hope you can help me more.. thank you so much.

HB15030

Mar 1, 2011
Anik said:
Hi HB15030, just curious - why are you saying your parents can not come here without medical clearance? Are you saying that they can not visit without medical clearance? I thought that if parents are visiting and got medical request while here, they can do medicals here (based on members' examples on this forums and others).
Hi Anik

My Mum is currently in New York and we have received the passport request but there is no medical request. I already sent an email to the LVO and asked if maybe they have forgotten to send it. If we do get the MR, we will do it in NY rather than going back to Manila. Even if we have received the PPR, we all know that that immigrants cannot come to Canada without getting a medical clearance. That is why I said, the MR will come eventually but we do not know when.

lucy31

Aug 4, 2012
[quote author= link=topic=91654.msg1682943#msg1682943 date=1344983125]
To ALL :'(
Someone help me .... :( anyone have any idea how long they will take time after they send latter that u r in que ????? :mad::(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i can't wait moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waiting since oct 2007 pplz got visas who applied in 2009 2010 :eek:
[/quote]

Dear JattInCanada,you are not alone. I applied for my parents and two siblings in October 2007, but still waiting. :(
I am too frustrated to say anything.......

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
NT_PH said:
hello starzibal where i can find the option C... and am abit confused about Dependants Details... does my mom need to pick who could be her dependant on her form coz we are big family.. we are all 8 siblings.. hope you can help me more.. thank you so much.
You need to call Revenue Canada for option c

Also, ask about Supervisa in VISITORS section of this site, there is tons of info or you can check my signature

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
user828 said:
You need to call Revenue Canada for option c

Also, ask about Supervisa in VISITORS section of this site, there is tons of info or you can check my signature
thank you so much user828.

Peter Rabbit

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
User 828,

Mom had her medicals for PR done here. She was visiting me, when her request to do the medicals came.
I did not mention anything about an extension ......
My answer pertained to PR medicals.

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCCs received April 16, 2012
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
cslave said:
:mad: :( :'(
Nothing. Singapore LVO sucks !!! Not many people on the forum to compare.I think we are not expecting anything before next year(may be End of next year based on quota).They have around 2000 backlog. Got only 1000 Quota for 2012. Only 180 has been processed in 2012Q1. kmsn07's file was transfer in march still no AOR !!! Frustration !!! have you recieve CAIPS note ?
i guess no point of checking anything until end of this year then.
i received GCMS notes on CD. it just says not started yet for almost everything. I do however can see all the docs that i sent Via fax\email to CPC Mississauga and Singapore have been received and are on file (i.e - rep form, police clearance, address change etc). otherwise it is just sitting in Singapore thats all

wec660

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
nanapush said:
We have been here (Vancouver area) since March for a 6 month stay and will return to UK on 19th September for a few months . Hopefully during that time we will get our visas and we can make permanent plans and not have our lives on hold any more. We have been doing the 6 month stays since 2007 and then we applied in 2008 but did not think it would take so long. We are luckier than some in that we don't need to get visitor visas but are tied to the 6 months unless we extend. Both our children live here daughter (married to a Canadian she met in the UK) and our son who got PNP here in 2007.
Our grandchildren who are here cannot understand why we have to keep leaving but we have a house in UK which is rented out when we are here (a financial necessity)and our life is very complicated living part -time in 2 countries when all we want to do is be here to enjoy our family.
A word of caution to all sponsors in regard to parents moving here. We have found it useful during this enforced period of waiting to get used to the Canadian way of life and in that respect we know for sure that we will settle in to being here permanently. Canada has the same language as the UK but the culture is very different in many ways so it can be difficult for people to settle if they have no time to adjust to those differences before moving here.
I hope you will receive visa soon. London LVO doesn't have backlog issue and this LVO can finalize files in 2 months. I don't understand why your file was transferred to Ottawa, which slow down the process. It could be a mistake made by the CIC officer in Mississauga. Ottawa-CPP is packed now.

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008 ... Confirmation of Receipt December 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
13-06-2012 …Submitted 13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
NT_PH said:
hello every one.. i have some question... does anyone here applying supervisa for parents and grandparents.

i plan to invite my parent tru this cathegory.. but i did not meet yet my income that the embassy require... it i have an idea but i do not know if it is work. my husband and i plan to combine our income.. you think it is good idea and i could sponsor my parents? please help.. thanks
Hi NT_PH,

Please check in here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/supervisa-from-manila-applicantsfuture-applicants-t93932.120.html

starzibal and user828, thanks for being so accomodating, you guys are awesome!

Ashleen

Jun 9, 2011
kandel said:
Thats true but i want to add more info to your post...passport and medical is requested after 6 months in New Delhi LVO from only those applicants who doesnt have any dependants plus most files without dependants are in CPP-O. So even if your file went to LVO you'll still get priority over applicants with dependants. Applicants (with dependants) whose files were transfered to New Delhi LVO in january 2012 have not received any medical req or passport req so far. If anyone with dependants receives medical in coming future dont forget to let us know here cuz that will make my day :)
Hi
You are right, I have dependents with my parents i got ducument request in november,2011 and submit the documents in January,2012. I got letter in march saying that your file is complete if any changes let the office know in New Delhi. Till now we
havenot got any medical request yet or anything. And i know a family who submit the documents at the same time as us they recieved med request in April but they donot have dependents in their case.

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
nanapush said:
Thanks for that ,it's useful information to know.
I don't think the policy is 60 days. My parents medical have been received 3 months back by Ottawa and still neither status changed with 'medical received' or got any additional medical request.