not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
Luck786 said:
If dependent was under 22 no need for continuous studies just they shouldn't marry.
@ cayat
Starzibal gave to excellent info.
I am gone through the same process ,at the time of document update there was a 4 months gap in studies.I mentioned that and nobody asked any thing.
There was a member here whose dependent was under 18 when applied. His documents came and asked for educational documents of dependent.He just sent the documents back with explanation that dependent was under 22 years of age at the time of application sent.So he got approved without any problem.
Even CHC slamabad mentioned in doc update checklist ,send the proof of continuous studies if dependent was over the age of 22 at the time of application filed.And they asked for proof if dependent is still unmarried for dependents who were under 22 at the time of application filed.
I have read this discussion like thousand times here.There is no need of continuous studies for dependent who was under 22.
But there is no harm if dependent keep enrolled in some kindof education .

ghumma 's point of mentioning 40 hours per week is also excellent.Affidavit for not married or doingjob is also great idea though I didn't do it.
Correct. under 22 when you apply is called lock in Age. It will be considered as dependent even CIC takes 7 years to process file.Only Marital status change the dependency.

KPindia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
Doc's Request.
10-11-2013
File Transfer...
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
Interview........
16-03-2015
Hello, i sent my docs on may 14 and still no AOR yet, not know how much long it will take?

Thanks

KPindia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
Doc's Request.
10-11-2013
File Transfer...
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
Interview........
16-03-2015
wec660 said:
CPC-M or LVO?
CPC-M , and still waiting for first AOR

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
ghumma said:
Dear Cayat
the first important thing is to finish the five month period gap in her study, bcoz it is after attaining the of 22, if you not leave it she will be be excluded from application.
you may also include receipt for payment of dues in cash.
in the institution letter must stat number of hours of study in a week in government recognized institute.
and include an affidavit that she is not doing any job, and not married or in common law relationship.
other things same as other member said before.
In my case one of them was under 22 but i asked my dad to do the affidavit for both and educational docs as well. There was few month gap in their studies here and there but i explained this in a separate letter that this is the normal for few month gap before new school/college/university year starts (Luck786 or any Pakistani would know that after Matric there is few month gap as well as Inter) so i not only had to fill this in the form but explained separately. Gap is fine as long as its not over one year and explained.

T

torontonian999

Sorry, but I still disagree with you. Can you provide a reference for your point please? Again, as long as the dependent was under 22 at the time of application, even if your application takes 10 years to process he or she is still considered a dependent even if he or she has a full time job and is no longer a student. The only thing is that the dependent should not get married.

However, if the child was OVER 22 at the time of application, then for that child to be considered a dependent that child must be a student and financially dependent on parents. In that case, the child needs to still be in school and financially dependent on parents when the application is being considered by the visa officer.

Please, don't confuse the two categories.

ghumma said:
sorry sir, your are little bit wrong, she must be regular full time student when she attains the age 22, and not married or in common law relationship. these term and conditions exist until visa issed. otherwise she will be excluded from application.

panjab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2007
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
01-04-2012
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
Hi All,

I need some advise, what is the process for applying for visitor visa. Can anybody who has done it tell me the process. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008 ... Confirmation of Receipt December 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
13-06-2012 …Submitted 13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
torontonian999 said:
Sorry, but I still disagree with you. Can you provide a reference for your point please? Again, as long as the dependent was under 22 at the time of application, even if your application takes 10 years to process he or she is still considered a dependent even if he or she has a full time job and is no longer a student. The only thing is that the dependent should not get married.

However, if the child was OVER 22 at the time of application, then for that child to be considered a dependent that child must be a student and financially dependent on parents. In that case, the child needs to still be in school and financially dependent on parents when the application is being considered by the visa officer.

Please, don't confuse the two categories.
I agree! My sister was 20 when we applied for sponsorship. Now she is turnig 24 next month. My dad is the principal applicant. We just submitted additional documents to our LVO such as original passports, medical, certificate of no marriage etc. i hope this is clear and helpful.

bhuv2004

Jan 6, 2010
sakamath said:
PCC issued by Indian Consulate is considered valid - it is issued by Minstry of External Affairs.
My parents got their Police clearance done in India and they mailed me the certificates here in Canada. Please advise if tese certificates are valid or I have to go to Indian consulate here in canada and get new certificates?
Please advise!!!

Rabi1

Apr 23, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

This is very importan for someone....i don`t know pls help the needful

what happend today we got a visa info letter from canadian high commision islamabad on our address but these letter is have no concern with us because in the letter the name is mentioned Khilq bin jamil.... It indicated canadian high commission mistakenly send a letter to us of someone eleses..... pls tell me what i need to do now shoud i send this back to islamabad embassy... reply as soon as possible takecares

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
bhuv2004 said:
My parents got their Police clearance done in India and they mailed me the certificates here in Canada. Please advise if tese certificates are valid or I have to go to Indian consulate here in canada and get new certificates?
Please advise!!!
They issue PCC to those who only are in Canada physically, with proof of visa and entry ( eg., visit visa ). I got them done here since my folks came here but if you them from India then you don't need to do anything

masoodaaw

Jul 26, 2012
Hi Guys,

My application for to sponsor my mother is approved.
File transfered to LVO
LVO asked for updated forms and documents, pcc etc. I sent them already.

I want to know how to check eCas. Because i can check for sponsorship application. but for my mother's PR application. i am trying using file number from letter of LVO sent for forms and documents, PCC etc. But it does not show anything at all.

I am using File number, my mother's last name, my mother's DOB and birth country.

happyguy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
7-5-2012
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
Just finished
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
It's been more than 2.5 months (11 weeks) since we received the approval letters on May 7th, 2012. Why does it take so long for medical request? My file was sent to LVO Singapore. I read some the posts, all claimed it's about 2 months to receive the medical request. The LVO Singapore is so slow. I'm 25 now and a dependant and studying in a second college, gonna graduate in August. And now, enrolling in a third college. I have to keep the continuous studying process because i'm older than 22. This is a tragedy for me. This really affects my life. Imagine you have to study in the third time in college!!! I can wait. But not this LONG. It's been 4 years now, a few years more would kill me.