Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
9779570133 said:
my file transfere to new delhi on Feb,14... stil don t get any AOR ......
there are many people who didnt receive AOR yet from new delhi

Jatt going Canda- 42degrees?? lol i know it gets unbearable

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Spring1 said:
Hi all,

Quick question. I was filling out forms for my family. There are some fields where I needed to add extra sheets. Can I hand write on the main forms "see attached for more information". I filled them online.

thanks,
@Spring1: I would suggest that you type everything using WORD software. If you dont have enough space then use the 2nd same form and then fill the info and explain in the letter that you filled the same 2nd form as the first form didnt have enough space. Thats what i did when i wrote personal history of my family, didnt have enough space so i use the same form but only filled out that information and put N/A in other question as they were already filled in the 1st page and then i explained in the separate letter.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Hey Guys,

Today, I sent out the additional documents to CPC-Miss. It will get there on Tuesday. Please pray that everything will be OK and i get approved.
How long do you think it will take them to response?
I have updated the spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.
SZ

ssj

May 26, 2012
kandel said:
Hi ssj yes i think you should inform them about your mom's dob mistake...write a letter in detail and then get your mom's signature at the end and i think attach with your medical. call cic as well ask them about it...second dont you have your grade 10 or 12th school certificates, they have your parents name on them..you can send copies of those certificates.
thanks for your advise. but at times when i did my grade 10, 12 graduation only father name was on certificates. any other suggesion please.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
ssj said:
thanks for your advise. but at times when i did my grade 10, 12 graduation only father name was on certificates. any other suggesion please.
Why don't you ask the municipality/birth office to make the birth certificate that has your mother and father names including yours.
Just show them your original birth certificate and tell them the purpose/why you need that. If that does not work then you can get affidavit/oath where your mother would take an oath in front of the commissioner that you are her son.

Hope its help.
sz

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Everyone

I need help please, I have sent the additional documents requested by CIC couple of days ago, and unfortunately realized that at IMM0008 form the last page, I forgot to write my mother name at the section where it says “Consent to release information to intended province / territory of destination”. She did sign and date the form but that part where her name is supposed to be written is blank.

Any advice??

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
salyrm said:
Hi Everyone

I need help please, I have sent the additional documents requested by CIC couple of days ago, and unfortunately realized that at IMM0008 form the last page, I forgot to write my mother name at the section where it says “Consent to release information to intended province / territory of destination”. She did sign and date the form but that part where her name is supposed to be written is blank.

Any advice??

Thanks
Have you made a copy of forms? if so, you can just take last page , write her name and have her sign off that page and send it with the cover letter don't forget to put your reference # or file #.
OR
You can wait and see.......
sz

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
starzibal said:
Have you made a copy of forms? if so, you can just take last page , write her name and have her sign off that page and send it with the cover letter don't forget to put your reference # or file #.
OR
You can wait and see.......
sz
Yes actually she did signed on 3 printouts of the same form and mailed them to me just in case, so I can take one of the other printouts that has her signature and write her name and mail it to CIC.

Thanks starzibal

vivam2012

May 27, 2012
Our initial sponsorship application from our daughter in Canada was sent to CIC in June 2011. There has been no acknowledgement of it till date, nor any correspondence regarding providing file number.
Does anyone have similar or different experience in this regard? How long should awarding file number take? Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
salyrm said:
Yes actually she did signed on 3 printouts of the same form and mailed them to me just in case, so I can take one of the other printouts that has her signature and write her name and mail it to CIC.

Thanks starzibal
@ salym, guess what happened? I made same mistake as you did and also forgot to write all family names in the native language!!!
Luckily, I sent the whole package yesterday(Saturday) and i knew that mail won't go until Monday morning so i ran to post office this afternoon, get the package out, completed the missing information and sent it. :)

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Teri said:
Today I got the email with passport request.
I got VISA in other words!!
Congrats Teri!

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
congratulation Teri way to go ;D

Teri

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2008
Doc's Request.
28-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
07-02-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
24-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2012
Thank you SusanG, thank you Pari4u! :)
Wish you the same!
Today I sent my passport to Vienna.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
i was just chckeing the Indian web cites to see what are the time line they have and found below informations lookes like they started to work on 2008 file

Processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

Type of application - Average Processing Time

Family Class Processing Times Priority Categories

Time to Initial Review: Within 1 month
Time to Interview (if required):
Within 2 months Time to Finalization: Within 6 months

Other Categories

Time to Initial Review :18 months
Time to Interview (if required) : 25 months
Time to Finalization : 19+ months

Currently Reviewing Applications Received :July 2008
Currently Scheduling Interviews for Applications Received : January 2008
Currently Finalizing Applications Received : Early to mid-2008

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/family_class-regroupement_familial.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCCs received April 16, 2012
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
Pari4u said:
i was just chckeing the Indian web cites to see what are the time line they have and found below informations lookes like they started to work on 2008 file

Processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

Type of application - Average Processing Time

Family Class Processing Times Priority Categories

Time to Initial Review: Within 1 month
Time to Interview (if required):
Within 2 months Time to Finalization: Within 6 months

Other Categories

Time to Initial Review :18 months
Time to Interview (if required) : 25 months
Time to Finalization : 19+ months

Currently Reviewing Applications Received :July 2008
Currently Scheduling Interviews for Applications Received : January 2008
Currently Finalizing Applications Received : Early to mid-2008

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/family_class-regroupement_familial.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
this is great news for New Delhi~!! i hope something happens for Singapore!!