VISA till sept 2016
I have heard that the medical and police
Certicates are only valid for 6 months
And they expire after that if my parents
Do not do the landing in this period before
Medical expires will they have to do the
Medical again although they have already been
Issued a visa?
Your parents and dependents must land before Visa/COPR expiry date.
There is no need to get confused about medical/police certs. now. Why are you confusing yourself?

You got the visa which you were impatient about. Now just get them to go to Canada and finish this process.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
prince nijjar said:
very urgent
i recived letter from new delhi visa office today i dont understand what they are saying ????? plz help me

this refer to your application for admission to canada

in order to contiue sumbit follwing documents - in month before 31-01-2016

client information: recipt of information from client . please rquest your sponsor to submit an amended undertaking at cpc mississuaga with you as the principal apllicant
It's really simple.
The sponsor needs to submit form IMM1344E, which reflects mother as the principal applicant.
"Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Application and Undertaking" = IMM1344E]

the form is available on CIC website.
Send it to CPC-Mississauga as requested.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me before. They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months, immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17 2015.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks for ur help.Please also noted that when i did my medical exams back in december 2014 they requested to send my passport since february the 3 rd 2015 and they sill got it.Guess ill have to do my medicals again.is it a bad sign showing according to you guys that they want to refuse.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
canvis2006 said:
It's really simple.
The sponsor needs to submit form IMM1344E, which reflects mother as the principal applicant.
"Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Application and Undertaking" = IMM1344E]

the form is available on CIC website.
Send it to CPC-Mississauga as requested.
will i need to fill up form imm 0008 also ....what is meaning of recipt of cilent here..!!

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me before. They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months, immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17 2015.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks for ur help.Please also noted that when i did my medical exams back in december 2014 they requested to send my passport since february the 3 rd 2015 and they sill got it.Guess ill have to do my medicals again.is it a bad sign showing according to you guys that they want to refuse.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
We applied our case in 2010 and its almost at the final stages we did our medicals in August and after that they asked for additional documents 2 times. This time they just asked for study information about my brother which we submitted 2 weeks ago. Please can someone tell when can we expect our ppr now? And has anybody experiemced this before?

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Bamika, this thread is about parental sponsorship. Please follow the skilled worker forum for your question.
This thread is not suitable for your Q.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
canvis2006 said:
Bamika, this thread is about parental sponsorship. Please follow the skilled worker forum for your question.
This thread is not suitable for your Q.
Im in the right queue im a dependant in the parent sponsorship application and i would like to have some answers regarding my case

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
sundusk said:
We applied our case in 2010 and its almost at the final stages we did our medicals in August and after that they asked for additional documents 2 times. This time they just asked for study information about my brother which we submitted 2 weeks ago. Please can someone tell when can we expect our ppr now? And has anybody experiemced this before?
Hi sundusk,
They asked me to provide copy notarized all of school document for dependent as well and I have sent education doc to them by email for 3 weeks ago. So what did they ask ur study information for ur dependent? And Did u send it by email or mail?
Thanks,

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Apply 2010 said:
Hi sundusk,
They asked me to provide copy notarized all of school document for dependent as well and I have sent education doc to them by email for 3 weeks ago. So what did they ask ur study information for ur dependent? And Did u send it by email or mail?
Thanks,
They only asked about one year information about by brother and told us to reply them via email it was a very short inquiry where my brother was waiting for his uni admissions to open. Have you heard from them ?

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've a question, what if someone's income falls below LCOI while the application is in process. For instance : If a person files the parent's sponsorship application in 2016 and his income for 2013, 2014 and 2015 is good enough but in 2017, he was laid off or for what ever reason his income has gone down? How will this impact the application processing?

Thanks

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
sundusk said:
They only asked about one year information about by brother and told us to reply them via email it was a very short inquiry where my brother was waiting for his uni admissions to open. Have you heard from them ?
No, nothing news from them. :( I would like to know that on the email did they request u reply to them via email? And about me they didn't mention reply via email, but I have chosen to scan as PDF of copy notarized all of school and send back to them via email. Do u think it is fine? Now I'm waiting medical request. On happy new year I hope we will get good news from them soon.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
xaideez said:
Hi Guys

I've a question, what if someone's income falls below LCOI while the application is in process. For instance : If a person files the parent's sponsorship application in 2016 and his income for 2013, 2014 and 2015 is good enough but in 2017, he was laid off or for what ever reason his income has gone down? How will this impact the application processing?

Thanks
you have to meet income requirement during the whole process until your parents have landed. Failure to do so would result in rejection of the sponsorship application. It is best to have spouse as cosigner(if married) if they are working to reduce the risk that your total income does not fall below the required threshold.