+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Sep 20, 2015
About my post; I am typing up a short list for parents of other documents they will need to complete.

We are still deciding if we should go through the process.

The document checklist does not mention police or medical?

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me before. They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months, immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks for ur help

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Roozirooti said:
Hello to applicants processed in IslamAbad,
I am about to cry......it's been 7-1/2 years waiting..... Medicals were done and expired.....no news for final decision on ecase....Can some advise what to do and gave me some hope? Is there any other applicant of 2008 also waiting a decision on application?
Thanks to all
Have you tried to do another upfront medicals for the sponsored family? See if its possible and send it in.
1. Get in touch with your area's MP, see if they can help get status of file.
2. Order GCMS notes, takes a month, see if theere is progress and check comments on file. Verify if address/contact info is correct
3. If you know your visa office, send a fax inquiry detailing medical dates, and indicate that you're still waiting for correspondence since last date.
4. Request them to finalize file as it has been 7.5 yrs.
5. Hang in there bud, it will come inshAllah. Do not lose hope, i know its extremely frustrating dealing with that crap known as CHC-I which is full of incompetent and slow staff (slowest in the entire world)
6. If necessary and you can afford it, get services of a reputable immigration firm to see the case through if you want.
7. You need to step up the inquiries and stop waiting and waiting.

Lisa89

Dec 8, 2012
Apply 2010 said:
Hi all folks!

Today, I just check ecas then I saw my application status change to application received to In process and I saw 4 lines:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 6, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Since July 6, I got email from Singapore VO for asking DNA testing but until now 2 months and half I didn't get any things from them to be schedule appointment for my mom and dependent yet.
So how long do I expect to get news from them?
Hi apply 2010,
my family is waiting for dna appointment from Sing vo as well. My sister did her dna sample in canada last month. By looking at ur case, i think i have to wait another 2 mons to get call for dna sample taken :( its really frustrating !!!

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
Lisa89 said:
Hi apply 2010,
my family is waiting for dna appointment from Sing vo as well. My sister did her dna sample in canada last month. By looking at ur case, i think i have to wait another 2 mons to get call for dna sample taken :( its really frustrating !!!
Hi Lisa89,
If u don't mind I would like to ask u that when ur sister did her dna sample, the laboratory only sent receipt payment for DNA testing to ur sister, or anything else beside receipt payment?
Could u share ur timeline, please?

Thanks

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medicals and resubmit documents that the immigration asked me before. They came up lately with a new request asking me to submit a criminal records from RCMP since i lived in Canada for more than 6 months, immigration asked RCMP directly however RCMP said that i have to submit my fingerprint which i did since august 17.The problem is that i ve been charged in canada back in 2011 but not convicted and i don t know if it will screw up my application or if it even gonna be in my criminal records file.Thanks for ur help

Rammy Singh

Jan 18, 2015
Bamika said:
Hi guys,

Hey
In case you were charged but not convicted and If your finger impressions where taken at that time, then it can take more than 120 days to process your criminal clearance.
Hope you hear good news soon.
I was not allowed to post the processing time link from RCMP web portal for some reason. But you can google it.

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
canvis2006 said:
Have you tried to do another upfront medicals for the sponsored family? See if its possible and send it in.
1. Get in touch with your area's MP, see if they can help get status of file.
2. Order GCMS notes, takes a month, see if theere is progress and check comments on file. Verify if address/contact info is correct
3. If you know your visa office, send a fax inquiry detailing medical dates, and indicate that you're still waiting for correspondence since last date.
4. Request them to finalize file as it has been 7.5 yrs.
5. Hang in there bud, it will come inshAllah. Do not lose hope, i know its extremely frustrating dealing with that crap known as CHC-I which is full of incompetent and slow staff (slowest in the entire world)
6. If necessary and you can afford it, get services of a reputable immigration firm to see the case through if you want.
7. You need to step up the inquiries and stop waiting and waiting.
Can you please name any reputable immigration firm. I really want to get there services.
It's been 7 years now. Unfortunately my file is also being processed in ISL- VO.

Lisa89

Dec 8, 2012
Apply 2010 said:
Hi Lisa89,
If u don't mind I would like to ask u that when ur sister did her dna sample, the laboratory only sent receipt payment for DNA testing to ur sister, or anything else beside receipt payment?
Could u share ur timeline, please?

Thanks
Hi apply 2010,
My sis did her dna sample on 25th, Aug. The lab just sent an email to sing vo with the attached form that my sis chose the lab undertake dna testing for my family and "cc" my sis in the email.
Here is my timeine
App filed: 6/2008
file transfer to sing: 12/2013
In process : 5/2015
Med request: 5/2015 that we missed it then sing vo resent med & dna testing: 30/7/2015
Med done: 10/8/2015
ecas still haven't changed to med received. Thats all :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hashhusp said:
Can you please name any reputable immigration firm. I really want to get there services.
It's been 7 years now. Unfortunately my file is also being processed in ISL- VO.
some reputable firms:

Green and Speigel Law firm (www. gands .com)
Mammann, Sandaluk & Kingswell (http://www.migrationlaw.com/)
Gomberg Dalfen (http://gombergdalfen.ca) [located in Montreal but also very reputable]
David Cohen who owns this website can also be consulted.

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
Roozirooti said:
Hello to applicants processed in IslamAbad,
I am about to cry......it's been 7-1/2 years waiting..... Medicals were done and expired.....no news for final decision on ecase....Can some advise what to do and gave me some hope? Is there any other applicant of 2008 also waiting a decision on application?
Thanks to all
its been 8 1/2 years ..2007 file applied...medical done march 14 2014 and medical expired and still we r waiting for decision...islamabad embassy so slow

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Submitted additonal documents before a month waiting for Passport request

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
sundusk said:
Submitted additonal documents before a month waiting for Passport request
hi sundusk
did you submit original document this time or all copies.

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
Lisa89 said:
Hi apply 2010,
My sis did her dna sample on 25th, Aug. The lab just sent an email to sing vo with the attached form that my sis chose the lab undertake dna testing for my family and "cc" my sis in the email.
Here is my timeine
App filed: 6/2008
file transfer to sing: 12/2013
In process : 5/2015
Med request: 5/2015 that we missed it then sing vo resent med & dna testing: 30/7/2015
Med done: 10/8/2015
ecas still haven't changed to med received. Thats all :)
Hi Lisa89

Thank you very much for ur response, I didn't receive email with attached form from the lab because I just got only receipt payment. I will contact the lab for asking about that attached form.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello m.j.
How many dependants on your application? Have you applied through lawyer?