ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
darlingbrenda said:
Yes if your parents will be here in Canada for about 3 months after passport request then they can send their passport to Ottawa for Immigrant visa stamping.

Once they are landed immigrants their visitor's visa will be cancelled.
Exactly, darlingbrenda. thanks hope you got your answer.
TO30

Seddiq

Jul 24, 2015
Hey guys. I a dependent over 22, currently doing masters. I have done bds n then one year house job. Yesterday we got a letter asking regarding me not being a dependent according to them, and asked about proof of me being a full time student. So is doing masters considered a full time student?!? And does one year housejob (internship) makes me not a dependent?!? Please answer seniors.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Finally some progress this morning...

Now ECAS status has changed from single line to two:

1- We received <NAME> application for permanent residence on December 23, 2010.
2- We started processing <NAME> application on July 29, 2015.

Already done with the upfront medicals.
Let's see how much further time.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
starzibal said:
what is your LVO and did you have medical done?
Dear Starzibal and other members,
My family did the medical today. They were given a recipt of the money they were charged as well as a slip where the passport number and file number etc are mentioned do I need to send this with the additional doc request? Or the only thing that they had to do was do the medical and the doc will send all that is needed to the visa office?
As far as I know, I dont think I need to send the recipt or anything else related to the medical...but just confirming.....I am paranoid ...I know ;D

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Medical results will be mailed to CIC by the Panel Physician. If you wish, you can mail the letter received from PP office confirming that the medical examination has been completed. It is not necessary though. However, check with PP office staff about when will they mail/submit the results to CIC.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Our medical was done on June 25. Received email from CIC London that they are still awaiting for medical results. I have contacted the panel physician in Canada and they confirmed that the medicals were submitted via emedical. I forwarded the medical information sheets to London office. Is there anything else we need to do to ensure the completion of medical?

Also, we sent additional documents via fedex priority mail. The docs were rec'd by main reception on Aug 14, but London office asked me in email last week if we sent the documents. What is this? This is such an absurd process. I am not sure what is going on with the officer who is assigned for our file. Any suggestions from experts on how to tackle these two issues, so our file can be finalized soon?

Thanks

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
layla.bee said:
Our medical was done on June 25. Received email from CIC London that they are still awaiting for medical results. I have contacted the panel physician in Canada and they confirmed that the medicals were submitted via emedical. I forwarded the medical information sheets to London office. Is there anything else we need to do to ensure the completion of medical?

Also, we sent additional documents via fedex priority mail. The docs were rec'd by main reception on Aug 14, but London office asked me in email last week if we sent the documents. What is this? This is such an absurd process. I am not sure what is going on with the officer who is assigned for our file. Any suggestions from experts on how to tackle these two issues, so our file can be finalized soon?

Thanks
Hi Layla bee
What additional document you had to sent after medical was done? I didn't get any additional document request, though I sent some documents before doing the medical. Am I supposed to receive any additional document request after medical? It's been two months since medical was done, still no news from cic, I hope there is nothing wrong with my application.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
RajaJi said:
Medical results will be mailed to CIC by the Panel Physician. If you wish, you can mail the letter received from PP office confirming that the medical examination has been completed. It is not necessary though. However, check with PP office staff about when will they mail/submit the results to CIC.
Thanks RajaJi. I saw the medical slip. There they have written the gender of my mother..male! I asked t doctor to correct it, he said it is already in the system and he cant make any changes..,however he did write a note to visa office that it should have been female not male ......hope it goes well :( also they did not send any medical for my sister wHo was 21 at the time of application being filed....I emailed visa office delhi with urgent in subject about the issue but they have not replied....it has been 10 days now

Picky

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015 additional test done on 08-08-2015 dependent PC &amp;relation proof sent on 08-09-15 dependent Fingerprint done 10-09-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
usman_14pk said:
Finally some progress this morning...

Now ECAS status has changed from single line to two:

1- We received <NAME> application for permanent residence on December 23, 2010.
2- We started processing <NAME> application on July 29, 2015.

Already done with the upfront medicals.
Let's see how much further time.
When did they get their medicals done?
My ecas also changed to 2 lines just today. It now says they started processing on july 27,2015.
Anxiously waiting for the next update.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
layla.bee said:

Thanks
We also sent the medicals and additional documents same as you and we havent received any updates from LVO I hope we recieve good news soon

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
layla.bee said:

Thanks
We also sent the medicals and additional documents same time and not heart from LVO till now about the madical result ststus just IN process and two line in it 1.we received you application 2.we started prossing.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
This is what my ECAS says since May 2015 now:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 30, 2009.
2.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

Still waiting for passport request... :'( ::)

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
desolate said:
This is what my ECAS says since May 2015 now:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 30, 2009.
2.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

Still waiting for passport request... :'( ::)
My ecas doesn't show "Medical Results have been received". Is it supposed to show if medical was done?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Tp said:
Hi Layla bee
What additional document you had to sent after medical was done? I didn't get any additional document request, though I sent some documents before doing the medical. Am I supposed to receive any additional document request after medical? It's been two months since medical was done, still no news from cic, I hope there is nothing wrong with my application.
They asked for original signed Sch A, additional family info forms, original PCC from (US, Canada, Pakistan, Australia).

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
We sent our additional documents and medicals on 19th August 2015 I need to ask how will wr know whther the Lvo have recieved our documnents? And how much time it takes for the passport request