+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

kgill86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
kaitmhia said:
Hey Everyone,

Just to shed some light. I just received an email from CIC saying that I have been approved as a sponsor(letter dated Jan 9, 2015) and it is in further processing. The letter states that if I need to send info, it wil be to the Ottawa office. It also says that if they require additional LOCAL info then it will be forwared to local office in India.

Please see my timeline below.

Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......: June 2010
Doc's Request.: Aug 2014
Doc submitted: Sept 2014
AOR Received.: Dec 2014 ...and now i have sponsor approval (jan 2015).
File Transfer...: ecas is not updated yet.

Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
Hi

Thanks for updating what date of Dec did u submit your documents and is your file is transferred to ottawa.

Do you have any dependants in your file.

Please update

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
kaitmhia said:
Hey Everyone,

Just to shed some light. I just received an email from CIC saying that I have been approved as a sponsor(letter dated Jan 9, 2015) and it is in further processing. The letter states that if I need to send info, it wil be to the Ottawa office. It also says that if they require additional LOCAL info then it will be forwared to local office in India.

Please see my timeline below.

Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......: June 2010
Doc's Request.: Aug 2014
Doc submitted: Sept 2014
AOR Received.: Dec 2014 ...and now i have sponsor approval (jan 2015).
File Transfer...: ecas is not updated yet.
Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
Very fast process bro ...!! On this thread there are some people who does not get AOR till now but ur file is transferred to ottawa its Gud news for where one who apllied 2010 !! Uh hv any dependent in your case .!!

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
I got submitted my docs in sept.
AOR is dated Nov 21 and i received it in mail dec 2.

I have no dependants. Just my mom n dad.

The file transfered to Ottawa.

prince nijjar said:
Very fast process bro ...!! On this thread there are some people who does not get AOR till now but ur file is transferred to ottawa its Gud news for where one who apllied 2010 !! Uh hv any dependent in your case .!!
prince nijjar said:
prince nijjar said:

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
kaitmhia said:
I got submitted my docs in sept.
AOR is dated Nov 21 and i received it in mail dec 2.

I have no dependants. Just my mom n dad.

The file transfered to Ottawa.
Congrats !
It's very fast that ur file approved. u know i still not received aor till now. Would u mind ur parents have been visited u over a year?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
unfortunately most of the delays now are on the visa office (step-2) part of the process.

visa offices such as singapore, islamabad, new delhi, etc are VERY slow. We do see a lot of activity from NewDelhi people, but Islamabad, Singapore, Manila, etc are very slow and not much news coming out, people are waiting like 8-10 yrs for files to be processed.

With Islamabad files now being sent to London, it remains to be seen how much time London will take for parental files.

For the files to be completed and processed, CIC needs to increase # of visas per year so that backlog can be dealt with. Otherwise the bottleneck will remain @ visa offices abroad.

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
Reached canada safely

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Xbero said:
1. You must have provided 2009 and 2010 of your husband's Option C Printout because that is a requirement. If you didn't send 2009, then they will return your entire package and ask you to resubmit a complete package within 30 days from the date of the new letter with returned package.

2. Even if you have $0 income , it is ok as long as your husband is a co-signer and his income meets the LICO threshold for 2010.
Tnx for the info:) . Is it true that CIC counts income based on previous 12 months rather than a year? For example if my husband moved to canada in july 2009 than and we applied in july 2010 for sponsorship, so CIC should go back from july 2010 till july 2009 to see the income for the year 2009? If so, than there should be no problem as the income will be more than enough. And we dont have to provide docs for the time he was working in U.S. however my document were returend to me just a month ago after the initial document request in july 2014. The letter said they need birth certificates and they did not accepted my excuse of why I cant provide them, becoz my country doesnot issue birth certificates. In the letter they did not ask for anyfurther docs regarding the option c etc so I assume they are okay with it, otherwise they would have asked me to send more docs if they did not accept what was in option c.??

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
farah242 said:
The letter said they need birth certificates and they did not accepted my excuse of why I cant provide them, becoz my country doesnot issue birth certificates.
You only need the sponsor's birth certificate which shows parents name only. Did you not have your birth certificate showing your parents name. There was no need to send parents birth certificate as it was not asked for in the document list.
I'm surprised they have asked for your parents birth certificate from you.I know people who don't have parents birth certificate and had no problem. They only had their own birth certificate(the sponsor's certificate) and CIC were ok with that only.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys after our my medicals done the visa office told us that we can submitt our passport 6 to 8 weeks after the medicals.So we decided to submitt it at the end of this month in january 30 to be more accurate.My question was to know how long is it gonna take for the embassy to issue the visas inside our passports i heard that i could take weeks but how many weeks does it gonna take to have our visa.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Bamika said:
Hi guys after our my medicals done the visa office told us that we can submitt our passport 6 to 8 weeks after the medicals.So we decided to submitt it at the end of this month in january 30 to be more accurate.My question was to know how long is it gonna take for the embassy to issue the visas inside our passports i heard that i could take weeks but how many weeks does it gonna take to have our visa.
Share ur timeline

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Application started in 2005 2011 they asked us to send docs in november 2013 we submitted docs and and they started treated in september did the medicals december 15 gonna submit january 30 for visa

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Bamika said:
Application started in 2005 2011 they asked us to send docs in november 2013 we submitted docs and and they started treated in september did the medicals december 15 gonna submit january 30 for visa
10 years you had to wait.wow.....
congratulations that your journey is coming to an end.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
soonihope said:
10 years you had to wait.wow.....
congratulations that your journey is coming to an end.
If i send the passports january 30 how long does it gonna take to have the visas issued

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Bamika said:
If i send the passports january 30 how long does it gonna take to have the visas issued

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bamika said:
hello bamika have u gone mad...
what the hell they had done with u
I mean is there any odd occurred in ur case
are u confirm that it's 2005
Noe I m scared....
when was ur file transfer to new delhi
and what waa the reason for this delay
pls share your views
as I m really scared