+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
gurunanak said:
Thanks Rajaji. Should i email or send it through regular post?
By post will be better. I think you can also contact Mississauga office (CPC-M) via phone. Try calling CPC(M) and seek their advice as well.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi,
I have a question, so those applicants for parent sponsorship whose visa office is Islamabad...will there case be never sent to isb now but directly to london visa office? Also, once they ask for additional documents in canada...how long will they take till they approve the sponsorship and transfer file to the visa office? I recieved a letter on july 2014 that cic is now ready to process my case and they need forms and docs etc...which I sent on august 30 2014 , and have not heard anything from cic yet. Is it normal?

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I am so confused dear members......canadian govt on one hand says that now they have a faster system....but we are not seeing anything moving fast... We have waited for 4 years just to get a response from cic...and now when they will send our files to the local visa office after few more months...it will take another 65 months at isb or london.....so if you count both the steps of parent sponsorship it is a decade of wait!
What is moving fast? We r not seeing any faster results...it is so frustrating to wait for this long...

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello 205 dear waititng for ur reply when u got remedical pls tell us
so that we can get idea abt it and the other thing
there was some problem in ur dependent which was 22 and above???

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello jassirai95 ...
i think we two people are only waiting from 2007 lot ....
what to do man have u got remedical or still waiting

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
layla.bee said:
Canvis, is it okay to send forms without cic requesting them?
Yes it is ok. It's not forbidden to update file without a request.
Updating file is alright.
(Only Islamabad officials are unable to see updates right in front of them)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
farah242 said:
Hi,
I have a question, so those applicants for parent sponsorship whose visa office is Islamabad...will there case be never sent to isb now but directly to london visa office? Also, once they ask for additional documents in canada...how long will they take till they approve the sponsorship and transfer file to the visa office? I recieved a letter on july 2014 that cic is now ready to process my case and they need forms and docs etc...which I sent on august 30 2014 , and have not heard anything from cic yet. Is it normal?
If CIC is satisfied with all the documents you sent, you will receive a letter saying that your file is complete and in queue for assessment.
After that it will take few weeks or months to do an assessment and give the sponsorship approval.
The sponsorship approval usually comes in email if one has been given to CIC.

If anything is wrong with documents, or forms, the whole package will be sent back. You will have to rectify and re-sent the package. So keep an eye on your mail for the time being. (Since a lot of time has passed, I would assume all is ok)

Check with call centre, or order GCMS (electronic notes) for sponsor to see if file is complete.
Also try to get an update from your MP office (if they are helpful in this regard).

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , i want to sponsor my mother and brother for the permanent resident. can some one guide me please and how to apply and what need to be done.

thanks
z

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Farah,

I personally don't think it will take 65 months to process at Isb/London once sponsorship is approved. My guess is if your case is sent to CPC-Ottawa, it will be finalized in 12 months and if it is sent to London, my guess is 2 yrs.

Good luck!!

farah242 said:
Hi,

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
RajaJi said:
By post will be better. I think you can also contact Mississauga office (CPC-M) via phone. Try calling CPC(M) and seek their advice as well.
CPC-M does not have a calling facility to speak to applicants. They're just a processing centre.
Applicants can however, advise them by faxing, or sending a letter.

geforce82

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-04-2014 NDVO
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014, ecas updated to Medical received 16-12-2014
Interview........
DM - May 8, 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015... Passort sent via VFS on June 12
VISA ISSUED...
Received message on June 24 passports dispatched from VO. Received passports June 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
GSINGH6953 said:
Hi,
I have question, when filling IMM008, on dependent question, should I put the type of dependent is it now or at the time of sponsorship, for example when I originally applied my sister was type A, now 4 yrs later when they asked me to fill the updated forms, she is type B. Should I write type A which was at the time of sponsorship or type B, which is now. Please advise.
Thank you.
You should write type A .... dependant type at the time of sponsorship. Your lock in date for dependant is when cic received your application (which was 2010).

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
iateapple said:
Farah,

I personally don't think it will take 65 months to process at Isb/London once sponsorship is approved. My guess is if your case is sent to CPC-Ottawa, it will be finalized in 12 months and if it is sent to London, my guess is 2 yrs.

Good luck!!

This is the part that I don't get, based on what some cases are sent to Ottawa while others r send to the local or designated visa offices?? Is it random?

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
my good guess is if the parents are in Canada on super visa and you put their mailing and residential address in Canada, their case will be sent to CPC-Ottawa.

farah242 said:
This is the part that I don't get, based on what some cases are sent to Ottawa while others r send to the local or designated visa offices?? Is it random?

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
canvis2006 said:
CPC-M does not have a calling facility to speak to applicants. They're just a processing centre.
Applicants can however, advise them by faxing, or sending a letter.
Indeed, it is Call Center. I have spoken to personnel at Call Center in the past and they seem to have access to information about application (details and status). They, of course, do not make any decision but are helpful.