NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
itslaeq said:
Before going to in-process, my file was application received for over a year. The trend I have seen recently is that most people have got their files to decision made soon after in-process like in a week or two. So I was thinking that way. My file went to in-process on 16th Dec and I sent PCC from Ireland on 17th Dec.

The reason my application is taking longer than usual is because it was refused in March 2012 and I had to go through the appeal procedures and hearing which took me an extra 15-16 months and then on top of everything, the six month long strike by foreign service officers.

I still do not understand why it is taking this long for you, pari4u, manukhan and other few applicants from 2007 for decisions to be made and visas being issued. My personal thinking is that CIC is not following any sequence in processing applications. No matter what the reason is, they should be efficient enough to finish processing an application between 4-5 years since it has been filed.

If we suppose your medical validity has been extended, then it would be at the most three months which would be Jan 2014. I doubt that might not be the case as Jan has almost come to an end. However, anything is possible with CIC like last week they rang a forum member's family and asked them to fly within 4/5 days and if not they were to issue instructions for re-medicals. There is a high possibility that you may have to get your medicals done again. Order GCMS notes again and see what is the reason for the delay.
Here I m dear applied March 2007, medical done in dec2012&expired in jan,
7 years " of waiting......

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
harjassjeet said:
Here I m dear applied March 2007, medical done in dec2012&expired in jan,
7 years " of waiting......
Really? Has there been any problem with your application? Did you ever order GCMS notes? The reason I am asking this is such long delay is unbelievable.

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
itslaeq said:
Really? Has there been any problem with your application? Did you ever order GCMS notes? The reason I am asking this is such long delay is unbelievable.
No problem in application, it was cuz of change of principal applicant after my dad's death ,for my mom we were told , that she will maintain same queue, but we are in queue with 2008-2010 applicants, file is in lvo- nd since jan2010, n got medical in dec 202,,which is expired now,,,,
So guys I think I m the senior most here

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
harjassjeet said:
No problem in application, it was cuz of change of principal applicant after my dad's death ,for my mom we were told , that she will maintain same queue, but we are in queue with 2008-2010 applicants, file is in lvo- nd since jan2010, n got medical in dec 202,,which is expired now,,,,
So guys I think I m the senior most here
Sorry to hear about your dad's death harjassjeet. I am guessing the new sponsorship might have taken a few months at the least. Right? This probably is the reason for the delay. CIC might be correct in saying that the file will be in the same queue but unfortunately it seems as if they are not following a proper queue in the last year or so. Be positive and yes you are the senior most here. Did they request your mother's passport?

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
itslaeq said:
Sorry to hear about your dad's death harjassjeet. I am guessing the new sponsorship might have taken a few months at the least. Right? This probably is the reason for the delay. CIC might be correct in saying that the file will be in the same queue but unfortunately it seems as if they are not following a proper queue in the last year or so. Be positive and yes you are the senior most here. Did they request your mother's passport?
They have all our medical passport PCC & orignal documents, plus I have my brother as dependent, but after sending all documents in dec 2012, we didn't received anything ,mp inquary in oct said background checks are going on bring forward date in nov, no news after that

zahramer

Jul 9, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2008
Med's Request
05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers crossed 20-01-2014
LANDED..........
Not until June
itslaeq said:
Congratulations and celebrations!!
Lol Thanks

Indeed celebration time... ;D ;D ;D

zahramer

Jul 9, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2008
Med's Request
05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not until June

zahramer

Jul 9, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2008
Med's Request
05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not until June
nabeel said:
Congratulations :-* wow mashAllah good news fron ND office.
Indeed MA so happy... Thanks Nabeel :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
aalm said:
Dear all,
I want to buy insurance for my mother who is taking insulin for diabetes and has high blood pressure.
All insurance seems invalid in this case.
Could you guys please let me know what kind of insurance I should apply to cover such conditions?

Btw my mother's sponsorship application is under process.

Thanks.
Best to purchase insurance from home country for 3-month time period when mother moves to Canada with PR.
Companies here will either jack up the prices due to diabetes/BP or they will refuse to insure.

Then apply provincial healthcare card after arriving ASAP(if she is on PR Visa).

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itslaeq said:
Before going to in-process, my file was application received for over a year. The trend I have seen recently is that most people have got their files to decision made soon after in-process like in a week or two. So I was thinking that way. My file went to in-process on 16th Dec and I sent PCC from Ireland on 17th Dec.

The reason my application is taking longer than usual is because it was refused in March 2012 and I had to go through the appeal procedures and hearing which took me an extra 15-16 months and then on top of everything, the six month long strike by foreign service officers.

I still do not understand why it is taking this long for you, pari4u, manukhan and other few applicants from 2007 for decisions to be made and visas being issued. My personal thinking is that CIC is not following any sequence in processing applications. No matter what the reason is, they should be efficient enough to finish processing an application between 4-5 years since it has been filed.

If we suppose your medical validity has been extended, then it would be at the most three months which would be Jan 2014. I doubt that might not be the case as Jan has almost come to an end. However, anything is possible with CIC like last week they rang a forum member's family and asked them to fly within 4/5 days and if not they were to issue instructions for re-medicals. There is a high possibility that you may have to get your medicals done again. Order GCMS notes again and see what is the reason for the delay.
Thanks a lot for ur reply but as u ae senior i am asking u that how much time they will take approx. for background checkand one more thing one of my friend has visit before 30 years and he has livedfor more than 6 months but he had tried a lot to obtain pcc but cant get it no doubt he has givven proofs that he had done some work to apply pcc, so is it ok do they also require pcc of that country bcs its 30 yrs back ??? ur reply is appreciated..He has visisted in 1980's

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
harjassjeet said:
They have all our medical passport PCC & orignal documents, plus I have my brother as dependent, but after sending all documents in dec 2012, we didn't received anything ,mp inquary in oct said background checks are going on bring forward date in nov, no news after that
You need not worry. Wait for notes to know more. As you have submitted all original docs, waiting is all you can do.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
helping canadian said:
Thanks a lot for ur reply but as u ae senior i am asking u that how much time they will take approx. for background checkand one more thing one of my friend has visit before 30 years and he has livedfor more than 6 months but he had tried a lot to obtain pcc but cant get it no doubt he has givven proofs that he had done some work to apply pcc, so is it ok do they also require pcc of that country bcs its 30 yrs back ??? ur reply is appreciated..He has visisted in 1980's
PCC is required for your friend from all the countries he has lived in since the age of 18 for a period of more than 6 months. However, as you say your friend has tried a lot, then he has an option to explain his effort in writing and attach proof of the effort and that should be fine. Check out the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

hwang441

Jan 21, 2014
PLEASE HELP.

I just found out that while I got all the docs and applications complete, there is one error I made.

On the Generic Application to Canada, while he signed at the end, my dad forgot to print his name under the first line of the Consent section. (Where you consent to give cic to share the info with provincial govts.)

Would this omission (error) affect my application to sponsor, and the package will be returned for the error?

Thanks
Dean

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
My question is for the minimum income requirement, does CIC look for 3 years past application date or 3 years once the application is under processing (as it takes 48 months for sponsor stage 1 to start processing)
Also, what if the income for a year is less , can a spouse's joint undertaking later be added if there is a shortfall ?
will the application get rejected in this case or they will add the spouse's income to existing application?
is it better to send the spouse additional income prior to them starting the processing or do you suggest to wait till my application is reviewed?

5abi

Jan 21, 2014
Guys.

I am new one here. Got my parents sponsorship going from LVO-ND and finally we are at medical.

I have a question about medicals. My dad had prostate cancer 2 yrs ago, he got treated and he is fine now. He gets checked every 3-4 months and as per doctors, there is no issue now.

My question is, can this impact our case negatively?? Would any one have any experience.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks