Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
My friend doesn't meet 2014 minimum income requirement and he has been suggested by consultant to go ahead and file application, then he can appeal for consideration. I don't know , if this will work and he has been told, this will be a very costly affair. Any suggestions

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The consultant is an idiot. If you don't meet LICO, you are ineligible...period. Search the forum....lots have tried that approach and failed. It's a requirement, not an option.

M

mikeymyke

The consultant is an idiot. If you don't meet LICO, you are ineligible...period. Search the forum....lots have tried that approach and failed. It's a requirement, not an option.
Tell your friend he should be ashamed of himself for taking someone's spot

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell your "friend" that he hired a terrible consultant, he will be denied and there are no grounds for appeal

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
My friend doesn't meet 2014 minimum income requirement and he has been suggested by consultant to go ahead and file application, then he can appeal for consideration. I don't know , if this will work and he has been told, this will be a very costly affair. Any suggestions
Sounds like the consultant would be the big winner here, getting paid regardless of eventual rejection. Most likely that's why he offered this "advice".

Tell your friend he should just wait to apply for lottery when he meets LICO for all required years. It will probably take 4-5 years to be rejected and go through appeals only to be rejected after everything, during which time he would miss out on applying when he really did qualify.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
He should apply that way in case if he is not successful others ineligible people will also learn a lesson same way as this time lot of eligible people lost there chance coz of people like him enter the draw

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He should apply that way in case if he is not successful others ineligible people will also learn a lesson same way as this time lot of eligible people lost there chance coz of people like him enter the draw
I don't think this is good advice.
You are advising him to embark on a process of appeals that will cost him thousands of dollars in lawyer fees, years to resolves, and 0% chance of winning.