+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) filled up in 10ish mins. lol

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess the system was session based. The moment the system recorded 20K(approx) sessions, it blocked the button.

afrobeats

Jan 28, 2019
I started completing the application at 12.03pm EST and submitted it at 12.12pm EST. See below for the message I received from the CIC system.

The form is now closed.

We’ve already received enough interest to sponsor forms. The form is closed for now.

We may open the interest to sponsor form again in 2019 if we need more potential sponsors.

If we open the form again, we’ll announce it on our

Your parents and grandparents may be eligible to apply for a super visa opens in new window to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

Where is the Minister? This process failed!!!

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
I didn't include my dad as a dependent since he doesn't want to come to Canada. I am wondering what should I have done in this case for sponsorship of interest form?

Bella P

Dec 27, 2018
I started completing the application at 12.03pm EST and submitted it at 12.12pm EST. See below for the message I received from the CIC system.

The form is now closed.

We’ve already received enough interest to sponsor forms. The form is closed for now.

We may open the interest to sponsor form again in 2019 if we need more potential sponsors.

If we open the form again, we’ll announce it on our

Your parents and grandparents may be eligible to apply for a super visa opens in new window to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

I am hoping it is a technical error.
It is closed.. I started at 12 noon EST. and submittes at 12:08 EST. It is already closed.. so sad