+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only one person got the invitation so far.

Parwaz

Mar 24, 2019
don't worry about them sending out only 2 today. they will send out invites to over 30k people. So only 2 today means we still have a great chance of getting picked :)
Maybe a lot of us don't even know that the draws are being done early this year rather than October like in the past couple of years.
Keep checking mails and stay positive. :)

majaxi

Apr 25, 2017
Haha, after validation also I doubt myself :). I have no way to find that out, I did email them last year, but they replied back saying in 2023 my number wasn't there. But they didin't confirm or deny from previous years.
I'm thinking the same thing. I don't remember checking for 2022 so if it went to spam that year, there's no hope for me. I'm thinking, I can't be this unlucky, can I? Been trying since they introduced lottery in 2017, missed my chance during the first come first serve year... And 7 yrs later, still waiting for my parents' chance.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I hear you! I have been applying since 2019 or 18 it was that year when they tried first come first served bases. I can never ever forgive myself as was gonna make the cut but missed by a few seconds! it haunts my till today and I think it will for a very very very long time :(. And the reason behind getting a few seconds late - the file names had underscores and the system threw an error, had to rename the files on the fly(not a big thing but it mattered) and also made a mistake of re-reading the entries to ensure that there is no typo!!
I'm thinking the same thing. I don't remember checking for 2022 so if it went to spam that year, there's no hope for me. I'm thinking, I can't be this unlucky, can I? Been trying since they introduced lottery in 2017, missed my chance during the first come first serve year... And 7 yrs later, still waiting for my parents' chance.