+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
anyone here from Quebec who need to apply for CSQ? They give me 30 days to send them a CSQ however the processing time is about 90 days plus I need about a week to prepare document to apply

gsphull

Jun 29, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
nvdo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
01-04-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
HI,
I have application for my mother's pr in Dec. I have not heard back from IRCC ever and not even received application no. for that matter. are there any others who are in position as I am in

indbangalore

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
HI,
I have application for my mother's pr in Dec. I have not heard back from IRCC ever and not even received application no. for that matter. are there any others who are in position as I am in
Hi
Its the same case here too.
I submitted a webform for the same and got reply that the application has been received.
No other communication after that.

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello do we need PCC from Canada as well if parents have been in Canada for long? Thanks
Not required. They will ask for it if they want. My parents have been here for 2 years and I did not submit PCC from Canada, and now my application has gone to the final approval stage. So dont worry about it

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

Received a letter from CIC. Please advice what to give in place of 5th to high school certificates/marksheets. I have 10th, 12th certificates and marksheets but not the 5th to 8th class marksheets and we don't have ration card:

Dear Client:
This refers to your application for sponsorship of a parent or grandparent (PGP) submitted in
2023. A review indicates that the application you submitted does not meet the
requirements for processing as the application is incomplete.
Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item(s)
is/are missing or incomplete:

Proof of Relationship (SPR): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please
provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle
standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide
these items, you may provide the principal applicant's Ration card, your Indian passports
(expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card. NOTE: Affidavits are not
acceptable as proof of relationship. If you are sponsoring your grandparent, you must
include a copy of your mother or father's birth certificate, as well as your own birth
certificate in order to support your relationship to the principal applicant. If the birth
certificate is not in English or French, a notarized (certified) translation in either English
or French with a copy of the original version must be provided. In addition also include
as proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your mother's or father's
voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and
Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof
of relationship.
I was in a similar situation as you and i gave them the following:
Garde 10, aadhar card, voter ID, expired Indian passport, PAN card, OCI

They were happy with it I assume since my application has reached the final approval stage.

Reactions: Neelu123