+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

SC1989

May 2, 2024
Any November applicant in the group who have never heard anything back since applied. Anyone in the same boat.
What should be the recourse, should we call IRCC and ask!

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dear All,

The issue is that I don't have Marksheets or certificates before 10th grade. Like from 5th to 9th. I contacted the School however they don't have anything either.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
Hello @Neelu123 ,

I explained about it in my email that i do not have marksheets for grade 5.

Reactions: Neelu123

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
In the same letter that we got the PCC request there was this as well:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the processing of your application.

Where should we provide that? No residential address has changed.
One interesting thing is that all letters from CIC like biometric or medical has my Canadian address on it instead of my mother own address!

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dear All,

The issue is that I don't have Marksheets or certificates before 10th grade. Like from 5th to 9th. I contacted the School however they don't have anything either.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
I sent letter explaining i only have 10th and 12th marksheets and all college.

Reactions: Neelu123

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
In the same letter that we got the PCC request there was this as well:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the processing of your application.

Where should we provide that? No residential address has changed.
One interesting thing is that all letters from CIC like biometric or medical has my Canadian address on it instead of my mother own address!
is your file linked to GCkey account? if not then i guess all the communication will come to you. that's my understanding. also if your file is not linked, did they provide email on which you have to submit the PCC? If so, then you can write your current address and send it on the same email.

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Any November applicant in the group who have never heard anything back since applied. Anyone in the same boat.
What should be the recourse, should we call IRCC and ask!
applied in Nov. however i did receive additional document request. submitted in Mar. after that no news. also my file is not linked to GC Key.