24-04-2024
Med's Request
25-04-2024
Hi! I am new to this forum. My timeline so far:

Invitation received: Oct 13 2023
Application submitted: Oct 20 2023
Request for additional documents: Jan 15 2024
Submitted additional documents: Jan 16 2024

I am unable to link my application using my Application Number that starts with X. I currently do not have UCI.

Anyone else in the same boat? I feel like there is very slow progress on my PGP application. I see others already getting a biometrics request, etc.

Thank you!

Reactions: nims38 and abcdmud

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hello

I have received a letter from IRCC Mississauga. It confirms that I have met the eligibility to sponsor. In the second portion of the letter, it says to submit (If not already provided),

1. RPR Fee,
2. Updated address,
3. Medical (My Mom already passed the medical),
4. Bio-Metrics (Scheduled to provide later this month),
5. IMM5546 (if application),
6. PCC (The letter said to provide asap with no deadline)
7. CV/Resume.

My question is,

- is this Sponsor approval?
- Should I initiate obtaining PCC immediately?
- Other than IMM5546 (as it is not applicable) and PCC all the documents was submitted with the application. Should I upload those again?
- I was browsing to upload documents through GC Key but could find any link there to upload. Could anyone please guide me to the process.

Thanks in advance.

SHSajib

Adeep2112

Mar 5, 2024
update:
Biometrics Request: April: 17, 2024
update:
Sponsorship Approval: April 17, 2024

Pcc Request: April 17, 2024

RPRF :April 17, 2024 ( already paid with application)

Medical: April 17, 2024

Updated residential Address Request , CV resume ( already submitted with etc: April 17, 2024

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Hello

I have received a letter from IRCC Mississauga. It confirms that I have met the eligibility to sponsor. In the second portion of the letter, it says to submit (If not already provided),

1. RPR Fee,
2. Updated address,
3. Medical (My Mom already passed the medical),
4. Bio-Metrics (Scheduled to provide later this month),
5. IMM5546 (if application),
6. PCC (The letter said to provide asap with no deadline)
7. CV/Resume.

My question is,

- is this Sponsor approval?
- Should I initiate obtaining PCC immediately?
- Other than IMM5546 (as it is not applicable) and PCC all the documents was submitted with the application. Should I upload those again?
- I was browsing to upload documents through GC Key but could find any link there to upload. Could anyone please guide me to the process.

Thanks in advance.

SHSajib
Hi
Where are dependants currently? In Canada or outside?
This letters is informing you are eligible to sponsor..can be read as approval as they will not send again.
We have also recd same letter and listed all docs that were already submitted with application.
PCC will be triggered seperately...So asked where is dependant residing? If its inland it may quickly and PCC can obtained as validity will not expire for atleast 6 months..

joanexa

May 13, 2019
I'm exactly the same both, even our dates are so similar:

Application submitted: Oct 21 2023
Submitted additional documents: Jan 15 2024

I am unable to link my application using my Application Number that starts with X. I currently do not have UCI.

Anyone else in the same boat? I feel like there is very slow progress on my PGP application. I see others already getting a biometrics request, etc.

Thank you!

Reactions: project_canada

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi
Where are dependants currently? In Canada or outside?
This letters is informing you are eligible to sponsor..can be read as approval as they will not send again.
We have also recd same letter and listed all docs that were already submitted with application.
PCC will be triggered seperately...So asked where is dependant residing? If its inland it may quickly and PCC can obtained as validity will not expire for atleast 6 months..
Hi

There are no dependant, it's only my Mom, she is currently in Bangladesh but will be in Canada in mid May.

So if I am getting it right, I will receive a separate request for PCC, correct?

Thanks

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Canadian what should we put in birth place
Whatever you've mentioned in the form IMM008 in "Birth place" column when you submitted the application.

It should be exactly the same since the system tries to find the information with exact match. I mentioned City and (Province) "State" name in IMM008 but I was trying to link the application by just adding the City name.Hence I was getting the error of "no application found".

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Hi

There are no dependant, it's only my Mom, she is currently in Bangladesh but will be in Canada in mid May.

So if I am getting it right, I will receive a separate request for PCC, correct?

Thanks
[/QUOTE
We rec'd letter to submit PCC within 30 days..when this request comes, you can view there will be a option to upload doc and submit.. Depending on number of PCC requested, same number of records will be displayed to upload each doc separately...

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018

Thank you!
Yes same boat. Im panicking about this. I have an application number starting with X, but i cannot link. I can only link once they send an AOR is what the IRCC agent on the phone told me. I also had to submit a form for Use of Representative, because they were not letting me ask questions about the application unless I am the main applicant.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Yes same boat. Im panicking about this. I have an application number starting with X, but i cannot link. I can only link once they send an AOR is what the IRCC agent on the phone told me. I also had to submit a form for Use of Representative, because they were not letting me ask questions about the application unless I am the main applicant.
Try using file number without X starting with F. Also make sure all other info is matching exactly as you provided on IMM008.

Reactions: abcdmud

BOWPhelp

Jun 26, 2019
Just got an update that my application was sent to Vancouver office but I heard it is slow? Anyone has any experience with it?

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi!
After getting the PCC request my parents applied through the local police for PCC. From the last info they had the file has not left the local police station yet.
Just wandering what are the option in case the PCC doesn't happen within the allotted time period.
It says on the letter to send an explanation and proof to IRCC. Just wandering what explanation and proof they need

Thanks

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi all, a question for anyone who recieved PCC request and their parents are from India - this is the text from the request letter below:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.
UCI - NAME:
> Police Certificate: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India
and any other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18. Please
follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/policecertificates/
how.html

My question is that they have asked to provide the PCC throught CIC account, email or webform and they have also asked to provide current residential address, what did you provide for the address in this case and how much time it took to get the pcc by booking online appointment on passport website in India?

Thanks a lot in advance
Hi!
I also got the same request
For address mention the current address where you and your parents are currently staying. ( i guess they want to make sure the address hasn't changed during the processing)
For the PCC my parents applied through local police station like a week before but haven't seen anything yet. usually people have mentioned it takes around 2-3 weeks but with elections in India you never know if that affects the processing time for PCC.