Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
mine says dec 23. you are right the email says dec 22 - im like 1 min or a few seconds off. there were so many documents we had trouble getting from India.

is this an issue? i paid all the fees... :(
im quite sure i applied before midnight. im looking at my docs and i downloaded the zip file at 10:47pm. maybe they updated the status on dec 23. how do i see what they did?

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
okay - so another question - when i applied i didnt have the original email, i only had the second email asking if im going to apply. Lots of things happened last year and somehow that email got deleted. was there a UCI or application number on the original ITA document? i know im asking these questions super late, but i dont know where else to go. I tried calling CIC/IRCC but i kept needing a UCI or application number to proceed, which i have neither of.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay - so another question - when i applied i didnt have the original email, i only had the second email asking if im going to apply. Lots of things happened last year and somehow that email got deleted. was there a UCI or application number on the original ITA document? i know im asking these questions super late, but i dont know where else to go. I tried calling CIC/IRCC but i kept needing a UCI or application number to proceed, which i have neither of.
If you applied for visitor visa or something like this, you can find UCI on these docs. You don’t have to have UCI or application #
while speaking with the agent. Just choose no any # and follow their steps to speak with the agent. By providing the primary applicant ‘s information, they will find your application and let you know how is it or give you a temporary file number.

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
If you applied for visitor visa or something like this, you can find UCI on these docs. You don’t have to have UCI or application #
while speaking with the agent. Just choose no any # and follow their steps to speak with the agent. By providing the primary applicant ‘s information, they will find your application and let you know how is it or give you a temporary file number.
but i dont have an application number or uci for my mom. how do i get that? i tried using mine but it didnt say or show anything.

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
i will try calling once again

Tykoon

Dec 15, 2023
That is similar to my situation. My mum did her medical for supervisa in August last year. After linking her application to GCKey, I saw an update that medical was passed on Feb 9th 2024. She never got any request for additional medicals. I believe same should be applicable to you. Have you been able to link your application to GCKey?
No, I'm not apple to link my file. Tried all the combination. IDK why

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
No, I'm not apple to link my file. Tried all the combination. IDK why
Try to change the number for application (this should include you plus spouse plus any dependent, plus the person you are sponsoring). I kept putting two and it would not go through, until I called the agent and he explained that it was four (Me, my husband, my son, plus my mother - 4)

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
Thanks for the wishes. Yes, It was Inland Procedure. My suggestion to everyone is once any kind of procedure starts with Canadian Immigration, Avoid sending them so much changes which can cause delays (This is my experience and my opinion). Also, keeping it simple and not overthinking helps a lot. you did your part and they will do theirs. nothing is in our hands. My timeline follows:

PGP 2023
Application: for Parents (Mom n Dad) Inland application from Calgary AB
Citizen:
India
Invitation Received: 11-Oct-2023
Application Submitted: 23-Oct-2023
GC key linked: Not yet & not able to (Quit trying)
Additional docs request: 15-Feb-2024 (Mom's Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Sponsor's School certificate - All docs for Mom, Dad and mine Submitted on 23 Oct 2023 with initial application )
Additional docs submitted: Re submitted15-Feb-2024
AOR Received: 5-Mar-2024
Biometric request: 8-Mar-2024
Biometric Given: 13-Mar-2024
Sponsor Approval: 14-Mar-2024
File transferred to RROC in Ottawa: 14-Mar-2024
Medical request: Never asked (My Parents did in April 2018 while applied for Supervisa)
Medical Given: Never asked
Medical Passed:
N/A
PCC request: submitted with application submission
Pre-arrival Letter: 20-Mar-2024
PR Portal Information asked by IRCC: April 11/2024
PR Portal Login provided by IRCC:
Passport request:
Passport sent:
Passport received with eCOPR:
Hello Sachin,

Congratulations on your parents' PR! Could you please let me know if you received the PR portal information after submitting the requested information, or are you still waiting? I find myself in a similar situation—I received the same email and sent the requested information on the same day, but I'm still awaiting the PR portal email. Thank you.

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a
representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this
message to your client.
Next steps:
Please provide the information below within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.
• As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you
would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.
• In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of
the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC
requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent
Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an
account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.
Please do not send the information in a PDF or Word document.
Template to copy and paste
✓ Name as it appears on your passport:
✓ Height in centimetres:
✓ Eye Colour:
✓ UCI:
✓ Personal email (one for the whole family):
✓ Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province and postal
code):
✓ Personal phone number:
✓ Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
✓ Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
✓ If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:
Changes to your situation:
You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:
• You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your
spouse.
• In the event of the death of
o the sponsor;
o the principal applicant; or
o any accompanying family member.
• You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.
• You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
• You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent
residents of Canada.
If any of the above changes applies to you, , please provide details as further assessment may
be required depending on your situation.
Once we receive your reply with the requested information, we’ll create a case in the
Permanent Residence Portal for you and your family members (if applicable). Once the case is
created in the portal, you’ll receive an invitation from: IRCC PR Portal/Portail RP
IRCC<IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca> to login to the
portal and complete the steps. If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder.
Confirming your permanent residence status using the portal
You will receive an email from the Permanent Resident Portal that will require you to confirm
that you and your dependants (if applicable) are in Canada, provide your Canadian address
and submit your photo to create a permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to
become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a
requirement to receive your permanent resident card.
If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues
with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.
Due to a high volume of emails received by our office, your profile may not be created
immediately. We ask that you send your response only once unless there are changes to your
situation following your initial response.
If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on
returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.
Find out more about the portal on our website.
Sincerely,
Montreal IRCC
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: yaadman

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Any one is in same situation as me, since I sent the updated and requested documents in early March, I haven't heard back from IRCC. I am not even sure they received the files. I sent it o the email address they asked in the letter.
Hi, they will not send any confirmation. I also sent additional docs via email and I had to call them to confirm the reciept. Hope it helps.

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi all, a question for anyone who recieved PCC request and their parents are from India - this is the text from the request letter below:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.
UCI - NAME:
> Police Certificate: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India
and any other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18. Please
follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/policecertificates/
how.html

My question is that they have asked to provide the PCC throught CIC account, email or webform and they have also asked to provide current residential address, what did you provide for the address in this case and how much time it took to get the pcc by booking online appointment on passport website in India?

Thanks a lot in advance

Ag2023

Nov 14, 2023
Update: Review of medical results - April 12, 2024:You passed the medical exam.
(It's strange that today is April 11, and it says medical exam passed on April 12 ;))

Interested submitted: 2020
Invitation received: October 12, 2023
Sponsoring: Parents-inside Canada
Application submitted: October 22, 2023
Additional info Requested on: January 19, 2024
Info requested: New passports, Aadhar, Voters ID.
Partial Info submitted: Aadhar and Voter ID on January 22, waiting for renewed passports
Biometrics fees requested: February 06, 2024 (paid and uploaded receipt same day)
New passports submitted: February 14, 2024
AOR received: February 20, 2024 (resent imm5768e)
Processing Office: Case Processing Centre in Mississauga
Link Application: March 06, 2024
Biometrics requested: March 13, 2024
PCC requested: March 15, 2024
Biometrics Completed: March 19, 2024
Medical requested: March 19, 2024
Sponsorship Approval received: March 20, 2024
Medical performed: March 23, 2024
Medical submitted: March 28, 2024
PCC submitted: April 10, 2024
Medical passed: April 12, 2024
Final decision:
PPR:
COPR:
How did you get the medical submitted date ? Does it show on gckey when the clinic submits to ircc ?