+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi Chintan,

I do also have another question on form. On a Financial Evaluation forms, there is a page I need to print out, signed and scanned. Since I could not combine them together can I upload them both? Original form will be blank and the page is signed also will be uploaded. Is this okay?
Fill out entire form on computer. Print all pages. Sign where in requires and Scan all pages as one file.
This way you have to upload only one form. Make it simple for IRCC.

sood2038

Oct 25, 2023
Hi
I am filling out the imm5768 - financial evaluation for parents sponsoship and I am stuck at number 5:

"your spouse or common-law partner if not included in number 3 of above. Provide details on the back of the page if they are not co-signing the undertaking"

My question is what details are they looking for? My spouse is not co-signing.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi
I am filling out the imm5768 - financial evaluation for parents sponsoship and I am stuck at number 5:

"your spouse or common-law partner if not included in number 3 of above. Provide details on the back of the page if they are not co-signing the undertaking"

My question is what details are they looking for? My spouse is not co-signing.
In question 5 enter 1, and enter your spouse's name in question 11. They need to know your spouse's name.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Hello guys,

Regarding this
“Any dependant on file 18 years of age or older must also complete a separate IMM 5669, IMM 5406, IMM 5562 and if applicable, IMM 5476.”

The spouse (dependant), just fill out this form then sign, scan and upload it on the Principal applicants PR portal account? is that the right way

or is it included on the IMM008 online form
of the principal applicant? I just want to be sure im getting confused.

Thank you very much.

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
I submitted my dad application back on 10/24.
I submitted medicals along with PCC as I know the UCI, since he has been here multiple times on visit. I know people have said u do medicals only after the office asks ( well just took a chance to see if files gets processed quickly) I emailed
Irccpgp office and Delhimc immigration office about to include the medicals to his file. Anyways uploaded all of it in the portal I haven't received any response back. If any will keep the group posted.
Btw if there is a tracker that anyone is maintaining please share. TIA

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi All,
In my passport and Birth certificate father's name is mentioned as 'Sadasivam' which is his given name.
In fathers passport - given name - 'Sadasivam', also surname - 'gopal' is available .. Do I need to provide any affidavit for this or notary signed document as my birth certificate and passport is not having his full name under the - Name of Father field ??

Thanks !

sood2038

Oct 25, 2023
In question 5 enter 1, and enter your spouse's name in question 11. They need to know your spouse's name.
Thank you. Yes, did that. I was wondering if we need to write any details on the back of the page as they have stated. If yes, then what sort of details they are looking for. Thanks again.

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
I have received an invitation for 2023 under this program for my Mom, and I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I have some questions and issues to discuss and find solutions in terms of the paperwork needed for this application. Deadline for sumission is Dec 22, 2023.

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
I have two issues:
1. My mom's passport has expired and the new passport will have a different (middle) name, as her high school certificate was used for the older passport The passport office is no longer accepting that as ID proof. Passport renewal and wants to use her Aadhar Card or PAN card now and create a new Passport. So the name will be slightly different, and I am not sure which name should I use in the application. She has visited Canada in teh past and had visa on the older passport.
2. She does not have a birth certificate and I am wondering what could be submitted in lieu of that.

Any suggestions folks??
Thanks in advance

I have received an invitation for 2023 under this program for my Mom, and I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I have some questions and issues to discuss and find solutions in terms of the paperwork needed for this application. Deadline for sumission is Dec 22, 2023.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi Chintan,
If I dont have spouse, not applicable, should I put 0 to all questions or leave it blank?
In your previous message you mentioned Your spouse is not co-signing the application. Based on that I advised you to add your spouse in question 5.
If you are single then you should write 0 in question 5.

You should not put 0 in all questions. There is no purpose of this form then. IRCC needs to know your family size that is why they asking your family details.

If you are single without kids and sponsoring your both parent - your family size is 3.
If you are married without kids and sponsoring both parent - your family size is 4. if you have kid(s) add them in to family accordingly.