waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi everyone,

I got medical request for my parents today. Also, I got invitation to use pre-arrival services last weekend. But I am yet to receive the sponsor approval. I thought Medical / pre-arrival comes later in the process. Please share if I am missing anything here. Any guidance towards the expected sequence of events will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Shaman

P.S. - I did receive the request for additional documents in July, which I had submitted.
It was same in our case. Received sponsorship approval few days after Medical Request.

Reactions: singhshaman

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
UPDATE: I got the sponsor approval letter today, a day after the medical request.

Question: The letter has a "requirements for processing" section, which mentions the required documentation. Most of this has already been submitted with the application (Passports, Travel Information), or in the later document request (Proof of relationship, Resume). Assume we don't need to provide anything again because no document has changed.

It also mentions the Police Certificate. We haven't yet provided the PCC. Will there be a specific request for PCC that will come? Should we pro-actively obtain the PCC for my parents and send?

Thanks for all the help!
We received same letter. All documents are already submitted except PCC. We decided to get PCC. Have applied and waiting for it. Once received, will submit. We wont wait for PCC request letter. Got this suggestion here in this thread.

From which city are your parents in India?

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
thanks. To update, the dependent passed away and we are still recovering from the loss.
When I searched this forum I could not find much information on applicants with Cancer. Therefore, I am writing this post to help aid anyone undergoing same pain.

In 2021 : Person was diagnosed with cancer and was put on palliative medical care
Late 2021 : we applied for super visa.
Mid 2022 : we applied for tourist visa; as super visa was not getting approved
Late 2022: tourist visa was approved and super visa was rejected
Late 2022: Got selected for PGP parents and grand parents PR program
Mid 2023: Health check was requested and completed for PR. A month later additional tests were requested. This could not be completed, as person passed away.

Below are our observations after going through the process
> if you are suffering from critical illness like cancer, there is very little chance of getting super visa or PR approved
> please consult with your doctor, if patient is being given palliative or curative medicine
> even under palliative medicine, tourist visa are granted and person can travel to Canada with health insurance (please book flexi flight tickets to shorten the trip if necessary)
> if your beloved is suffering from the disease, it will be prudent for you to continue treatment in native country (rather than hope to bring them to Canada)
> IRCC agents do understand and empathize with our pain. They try to help within the laid down process
> after a person demise, you can withdraw the application and principal applicant will still be processed
> I pray some day late stage cancers will have a cure
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and family.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Guys, I received email today and they r asking me :
Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member As
proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant’s Ration card, your Indian passports (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
I have voter card, pan card, old passport, my birth certificate, my matric /secondary school certificate.
I don’t have 5th and middle school certificates. Any suggestions?
No need to submit Middle school certificates. Just write explanation letter and attach whatever documents you have.

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
We received same letter. All documents are already submitted except PCC. We decided to get PCC. Have applied and waiting for it. Once received, will submit. We wont wait for PCC request letter. Got this suggestion here in this thread.

From which city are your parents in India?
Thanks for your response - my Parents are in Delhi. Are you planning to upload the PCC through your online IRCC account?

Reactions: kg_bang

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Thanks for your response - my Parents are in Delhi. Are you planning to upload the PCC through your online IRCC account?
I don't see option to upload thru IRCC account, so i will email them as i have emailed previous requested documents.

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
I just received an eCOPR in Portal from Montreal IRCC, now waiting for a PR Card.
Congratulations dixo. I've read in another part of the forum about printing out on legal sized paper (8.5 x14) and making a few copies (3 or 4). A couple of folks have said it's such a relief after so much hard work to get the eCOPR that they've framed a copy as a proud achievement! I might follow suit cos it's been a tortuous journey! Good to hear a positive outcome!
Good luck for your future as a PR!!

Reactions: dixo

copy

Apr 20, 2023
I don't see option to upload thru IRCC account, so i will email them as i have emailed previous requested documents.
I have emailed my docs 2 days ago but haven't received any confirmation yet. How long did it take to get your's the last time?

SueCha

Nov 5, 2023
Hey there, wonder if anyone is in same boat as I. I applied to sponsor my parents with my spouse as co-sponsor on Oct 18, 2022. I got an email from CPC-Mississauga on Nov 29, 2022 with an Application number XF001031130 (number changed by 1 number), that my application wasnt complete as I had incorrectly attached wrong Marriage Certificate, I had sent the Solemn Declaration previously. Anyways I emailed the asked for document the same day to the email they asked me to sent. Since then, nothing. I havent received any communication whatsoever. No AOR, sponsorship results, nothing. I only realized yesterday that there was another online tool to check the status. I was checking on the submission portal previously. It says incorrect application number. I tried to add my application on dad's IRCC account. Nope wouldnt work either.
I came to this forum yesterday and the statuses of a lot of you who already has received their PRs is freaking me out. What do I do? Also, does the application number makes sense to any of you? Are yours similar? Thanks for the help!

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hey there, wonder if anyone is in same boat as I. I applied to sponsor my parents with my spouse as co-sponsor on Oct 18, 2022. I got an email from CPC-Mississauga on Nov 29, 2022 with an Application number XF001031130 (number changed by 1 number), that my application wasnt complete as I had incorrectly attached wrong Marriage Certificate, I had sent the Solemn Declaration previously. Anyways I emailed the asked for document the same day to the email they asked me to sent. Since then, nothing. I havent received any communication whatsoever. No AOR, sponsorship results, nothing. I only realized yesterday that there was another online tool to check the status. I was checking on the submission portal previously. It says incorrect application number. I tried to add my application on dad's IRCC account. Nope wouldnt work either.
I came to this forum yesterday and the statuses of a lot of you who already has received their PRs is freaking me out. What do I do? Also, does the application number makes sense to any of you? Are yours similar? Thanks for the help!
you can call at 1 (888) 242-2100 it’s ircc Telecenter number. It gives you an option to listen status of you application.You just need to follow the prompts it will ask you to enter application number, UCI number and date of birth of primary applicant before giving you status of your application. This is 24x7 service as it is automated service by IRCC.

Reactions: SueCha

SueCha

Nov 5, 2023
you can call at 1 (888) 242-2100 it’s ircc Telecenter number. It gives you an option to listen status of you application.You just need to follow the prompts it will ask you to enter application number, UCI number and date of birth of primary applicant before giving you status of your application. This is 24x7 service as it is automated service by IRCC.
Thank you, kindly @sameer19. I called them. They dont have application numbers starting from XF.. I tried with F and it gave me the further option of spousal sponsorship??!!!! WTF! Anyhow, they just said application was submitted Oct 18. No other update.. :( I will have to wait to call them tomorrow I guess. Thanks again though :) Appreciate it!

sonal1988

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
Doc's Request.
In Process since 25th September 2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
Thank you, kindly @sameer19. I called them. They dont have application numbers starting from XF.. I tried with F and it gave me the further option of spousal sponsorship??!!!! WTF! Anyhow, they just said application was submitted Oct 18. No other update.. :( I will have to wait to call them tomorrow I guess. Thanks again though :) Appreciate it!
Contact your Local MP.Its an easy process to contact them.They always help,my parents got PR recently because of their help as my AOR was also not coming.I contacted them and they have an insight into Immigration offices.